What was the most terrifying moment in your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I was very young when man with heavy-gun pointed me a gun and said: Qabiilkee tahay qaliirow? And I said Hawadle. He called a girl passing by the other side of the road. wuxuu kudhahay willkani Qabiilku sheganayo marumba? Markasee tidhi, haa waa runtiis. Ooh GOD. That was the worst day in my life. He asked me do you know any Majerten or Marehan families live around here. I told them horey usocda. Hehehe. I gave them fake info. Walaahi it wasn't a joke. True story.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was very young when heavy gun man pointed me a gun and said: Qabiilkee tahay qaliirow? And I said Hawadle. He called a girl passing by the other side of the road. wuxuu kudhahay willkani Qabiilku sheganayo marumba? Markasee tidhi, haa waa runtiis. Ooh GOD. That was the worst day in my life. He asked me do you know any Majerten or Marehan families live around here. I told them horey usocda. Hehehe. I gave them fake info.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

I was very young when heavy gun man pointed me a gun and said: Qabiilkee tahay qaliirow? And I said Hawadle. He called a girl passing by the other side of the road. wuxuu kudhahay willkani Qabiilku sheganayo marumba? Markasee tidhi, haa waa runtiis. Ooh GOD. That was the worst day in my life. He asked me do you know any Majerten or Marehan families live around here. I told them horey usocda. Hehehe. I gave them fake info.

My friend once told me that she got lost from her family during civil war Mogadishu, she was stopped with groups of people at check point and she pretended to be isaaq, one old woman said you look Darood but she made it at end without harm. At that time Darood girls got raped but Issaq left alone.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
My friend once told me that she got lost from her family during civil war Mogadishu, she was stopped with groups of people at check point and she pretended to be isaaq, one old woman said you look Darood but she made it at end without harm. At that time Darood girls got raped but Issaq left alone.

The civil war left "dark dot mark" every Somalia's heart, specially Daroods and minorities. *_*

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When I nearly drowned in a pool full of old Somali women. Wallahi billahi I thought that's it for me. I'm doneeee. Luckily somehow I managed to grab the bars. That was one helluva near death experience. :9uoofqd:
Tip toeing little ol' me was washed up to the deepest end of the swimming pool when they switched the waves on, one of my neighbours
who was there jumped in and pulled me out, couple chest compressions and I was back like I never left.

Last edited:

Seoul

. . .
Tip toeing little ol' me was washed up to the deepest end of the swimming pool when they switched the waves on, one of my neighbours
who was there jumped in and pulled me out, couple chest compressions and I was back like I never left.
Did he also give u mouth to mouth? :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:

That time I was playing with my skateboard and ended up falling off a bridge landing in a deep lake. Even though I broke a bone, I still managed to swim.

A peodophile tried to kidnap me as a kid. But I got away from him. Not sure whether he was a peodophile but he tried to take me. We were in a lift alone. He even bite me. :ohlord:
I somehow I got away from him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I got stuck in an elevator with a fucking actual clown

:tocry:

Most terrifying minute of my life

A peodophile tried to kidnap me as a kid. But I got away from him. Not sure whether he was a peodophile but he tried to take me. We were in a lift alone. He even bite me. :ohlord:
I somehow I got away from him.

My friend told me a similar story in Dubai though. He was nearly raped. I have a feeling your case involved an Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending