What we can learn from Will Smith

Will smith has the same personality I can see in a lot of you on here from how you type. Let's learn something from will smith.

In an interview with Pepa from salt and pepa she said that in the 80's she turned down Will smith cause he was too much of a miskeen nice guy.

Pepa Allegedly Turned down Will Smith Once upon a Time & She Regrets It

Fast forward to today he's stuck with a wife who will never respect him because he's soft af. Jada Pinkett where's the macawiis in the relationship! If you're a man that's in-touch with his emotions try to learn right now to turn it off before it's too late
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She literally gets to f*ck men whenever she wants, she has said on interviews he doesn't know what she wants in the bedroom, she said infront of will on video she never wanted to marry him and still reminisces about her relationship with Tupac.

1686156298381.png

She posted that saying she misses him while being married.

No woman wants a jiljileec ass nigga that's emotional and suffers from anxiety (sorry I had to say it) Be a man!

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Yeah men should have their emotion under control. Your wife should always know that you have strong boundaries because the second some women recognise they can walk all over you they will. Some women even like when their Husband is controlling.

It’s all about face shut tf up. Tupac just looks better and is her first too. Meanwhile Will Smith looks like that sloth from ice age no wonder Jada Pinkett cheated on him

Jk jk, it’s a fake celebrity relationship both of them cheat freely on each other who cares. Just a goy distraction orchestrated by jews to distract us from (some ongoing crisis more knowledgeable can tell us about idk).

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
She's right. You can treat your wife nicely but also be firm with her. Most women don't want a man who lets them walk all over him. It's pathetic, just like the women who do it. You can't expect your partner to respect you when they can walk all over you.

Last edited:
It’s all about face shut tf up. Tupac just looks better and is her first too. Meanwhile Will Smith looks like that sloth from ice age no wonder Jada Pinkett cheated on him

Jk jk, it’s a fake celebrity relationship both of them cheat freely on each other who cares. Just a goy distraction orchestrated by jews to distract us from (some ongoing crisis more knowledgeable can tell us about idk).

They both look like shit. Jada is an androgynous cancer victim and Will Smith eye area is truecel tier.

Jada Stevens is just retarded and doesn’t know how to act normal, it reflects more poorly on her than anything. Also think about what you’re saying. A man acting a bit ‘weak’ justifies a woman humiliating herself her family and being an uninhibited animal? It’s a weird self destructive irresponsible way of thinking that I understand well tbh

They both look like shit. Jada is an androgynous cancer victim and Will Smith eye area is truecel tier.

Jada Stevens is just retarded and doesn’t know how to act normal, it reflects more poorly on her than anything. Also think about what you’re saying. A man acting a bit ‘weak’ justifies a woman humiliating herself her family and being an uninhibited animal? It’s a weird self destructive irresponsible way of thinking that I understand well tbh
never said it justifies it but thats the reason she treats him like that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Will smith has the same personality I can see in a lot of you on here from how you type. Let's learn something from will smith.

In an interview with Pepa from salt and pepa she said that in the 80's she turned down Will smith cause he was too much of a miskeen nice guy.

Pepa Allegedly Turned down Will Smith Once upon a Time & She Regrets It

Fast forward to today he's stuck with a wife who will never respect him because he's soft af. Jada Pinkett where's the macawiis in the relationship! If you're a man that's in-touch with his emotions try to learn right now to turn it off before it's too late
She literally gets to f*ck men whenever she wants, she has said on interviews he doesn't know what she wants in the bedroom, she said infront of will on video she never wanted to marry him and still reminisces about her relationship with Tupac.

View attachment 277853
She posted that saying she misses him while being married.

No woman wants a jiljileec ass nigga that's emotional and suffers from anxiety (sorry I had to say it) Be a man!

Huuno Jada is bisexaul, and Will is Bisexual too. I think their marriage suits them both! :susp:

no to racism.

Trending