What Would You Do If One Of Your Children Left The Diin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
We're off to Somaliland b/c to the west you'll never, ever come back. Your passport will be confiscated from you and that's the end of that. :)
Ayyyy that's what's up, if only all were able to see the crackdown on civil liberties that lie ahead for most civilians in the West, all of it of course under the pretext of 'protecting ourselves from ISIS..." I'm going to Somaliland soon, and the whole squadron will follow suit iA.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ayyyy that's what's up, if only all were able to see the crackdown on civil liberties that lie ahead for most civilians in the West, all of it of course under the pretext of 'protecting ourselves from ISIS..." I'm going to Somaliland soon, and the whole squadron will follow suit iA.

How are things in the UK post 11/13?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Op what would you do if your child becomes a radical Muslim?siilaanyolaugh

Imaging me if the child became a bible.thumping radical Christian..

I'd rather my child.become Muslim than Christian. Hopefully neither, but Islam is preferable over Christianity.

A

Atiya

They will still be my child but I would want no involvement in their life. They best stay away from me and my family.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

I'd rather my child.become Muslim than Christian. Hopefully neither, but Islam is preferable over Christianity.
Meh i dont mind, as long as they are happy :kobeok:

Last edited:
A

Amira-chan

No prob. I've learned sometimes the less you know the better. :D

There's a time I went with my brother to visit cousins in Victoria. We went to a Maccie however my brother forgot his wallet so he had to go back to his car to get it while I waited for the orders. Suddenly five Somalis (three girls and two guys) entered Maccies and sat to the table next to mine and when they noticed me they gave me the Salaam and I replied "Wa alikum salaam, I'm a Habar yonis nice to meet you all!" while smiling.

The next thing the girls gasped and covered their mouths while the guys gave me disgusting dirty faces. One of the girls said "Don't talk to us you fucking traitor" while others threw tissue at me and threatened to attack me. Suddenly my brother came and intervened just in time intimidating the group with his huge body builder body (I think) so they hurryingly left scared. And from that day I didn't want to reveal clan names ever again and hang around Somalis outside my state.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Yeah, agreed. I'd prefer them to be Muslim too but that's because the vast majority of my family is Muslim.

There's a time I went with my brother to visit cousins in Victoria. We went to a Maccie however my brother forgot his wallet so he had to go back to his car to get it while I waited for the orders. Suddenly five Somalis (three girls and two guys) entered Maccies and sat to the table next to mine and when they noticed me they gave me the Salaam and I replied "Wa alikum salaam, I'm a Habar yonis nice to meet you all!" while smiling.

The next thing the girls gasped and covered their mouths while the guys gave me disgusting dirty faces. One of the girls said "Don't talk to us you fucking traitor" while others threw tissue at me and threatened to attack me. Suddenly my brother came and intervened just in time intimidating the group with his huge body builder body (I think) so they hurryingly left scared. And from that day I didn't want to reveal clan names ever again and hang around Somalis outside my state.

Cute story! So believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts