What Would You Do If One Of Your Children Left The Diin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I'm raising them non Muslim on the sly. But I'm teaching them not to trust Christians, Jews and mushriks because they'll hate them just for their surname and colour. Islam is great for recognising how inherently evil these people are.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would shoot them in the head and throw the body in the sewage

the chance for that to happen is zero, i mean your children are what you are so if they leave islam, you werent in islam to start.
but shit happens so if they leave islam i wil prolly give them a chance before i make sure theyre six feet under! lol jokes. idk what i wud do i will prolly speak with non wahaabi sheekh in my masjid

the chance for that to happen is zero, i mean your children are what you are so if they leave islam, you werent in islam to start.

You clearly haven't taken university level evolutionary biology. That course would rock even the most religious to the core:fantasia2::deadmanny:

yh clearly! i dont waste my time with darwin bullshit. i studied uni to be self made millionair with my start up PE firm of half billion aum!

so explain what does evolutionary biology got to do with kids leavin islam?

I'm raising them non Muslim on the sly. But I'm teaching them not to trust Christians, Jews and mushriks because they'll hate them just for their surname and colour. Islam is great for recognising how inherently evil these people are.

Is your husband muslim?

Me I'd try n help them revert but I'd rather my kids had the sense to not tell me something that'll f*ck up our relationship

M

Mr.Stone

They not going to be muslim to start with, they going to be raised in a gaal house 100%, barbecuing with junior drinking xabaat budweiser with him yup :ehh:

A

Amira-chan

They not going to be muslim to start with, they going to be raised in a gaal house 100%, barbecuing with junior drinking xabaat budweiser with him yup :ehh:

Are they gonna eat dofaar nose filled with tape worms as well? ^w^

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would take them on a sight seeing tour so they can take in the view from some of the highest points on earth. They say a man sees the world too well from a mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts