What Would You Do If One Of Your Children Left The Diin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing it's his/her life Allah would judge him/her not me. I know it's hypocrisy but if my son/daughter chose to be Christian I'd disown him/her instantly.

Nothing it's his/her life Allah would judge him/her not me. I know it's hypocrisy but if my son/daughter chose to be Christian I'd disown him/her instantly.
But thats your seed!! You raised it, cared for it and loved it your whole life. And you would let something as petty as religion separate you?

- You clearly don't have kids so disowning them will not come as easy as you think

But thats your seed!! You raised it, cared for it and loved it your whole life. And you would let something as petty as religion separate you?

- You clearly don't have kids so disowning them will not come as easy as you think
I said I'm fine with my son/daughter leaving the diin but I wouldn't want him/her to convert to christianity I'd rather my son/daughter be a waaqist over shit like that.

What makes one sky daddy better than the other? I have to hear this :mindblown:
who stole our lands other than Christians, who killed our people in their own homes and humiliated our people other than Christians, I hate them more than anything in the world. Worshiping Waaq is better than idiolizing pedo-homo priests

I think your confusing your hate for ethiopians with your hate for christians. Ethiopia is not the motherland of christendom, there are scandinavian lutherans, egyptian copts, southern baptists. That would be like hating on all muslims because of the actions of Saudi Arabia :drakewtf:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I think your confusing your hate for ethiopians with your hate for christians. Ethiopia is not the motherland of christendom, there are scandinavian lutherans, egyptian copts, southern baptists. That would be like hating on all muslims because of the actions of Saudi Arabia :drakewtf:

Ummmm

It wasn't only Ethiopians that targeted us for being muslim.

Are you saying Christendom as a whole made the concious decision to undermine Somalia to what it is today, cause if thats not the case then you have no grounds for singling out christianity
:damedamn:

I will never be seized to be amazed by the divisive nature of religion, Seriously after a while they start to sound like babies arguing over candy

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Are you saying Christendom as a whole made the concious decision to undermine Somalia to what it is today, cause if thats not the case then you have no grounds for singling out christianity
:damedamn:

Are you really serious? Yes. I suggest starting off wIth reading up on colonialism in somalia. They make no bones about hating us for our religion. Somalis didn't descend onto Europe. Portuguese, English,french and Italians did though.

Yes somalis suck sometimes, that doesn't mean you can whitewash history though, just you hate Islam/religion.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Allah give people Hidaya, not us. That is why you see Muslim man leave the religion behind and become big saaqid. On the other hand you will see Christian become a Muslim scholar.

Are you really serious? Yes. I suggest starting off wIt's reading up on colonialism in somalia. They make no bones about hating us for our religion. Somalis didn't descend onto Europe. Portuguese, English,french and Italians did though.

Yes somalis suck sometimes, that doesn't mean you can whitewash history though just you hate Islam/religion.
I hate groundless intolerance more than I hate religion. Christianity has been used for a lot of fucked up shit and so was Islam at one point. Its just that you were on the side of the team that got shitted on in that particular place in time. Big fucking deal so were a lot of other indigenous people, dying over the ideas the arab and the white man. Break away from this mentality its bad!!!

Im not denying the history. Im denying the hypocrisy

Last edited:
I would do the same thing my father did with me - allow them to learn on their own and make their own decision and be totally okay with it.

They won't be raised Muslim by me but if they come to find Islam as a religion they wish to believe in, that's cool with me too.

I can not understand how someone could hurt their own flesh and blood over something that cannot be proven. I can't see myself ever hurting my own children because they believe differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts