What Would You Do If Your Child Was Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Unless someone has had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex, you can't really claim to know that they're not straight.

What if they're bicurious? The attraction is there, but they haven't acted on it? Would you date or marry a man who is 'curious' about homosexuality?

Hafez

VIP
What if they're bicurious? The attraction is there, but they haven't acted on it? Would you date or marry a man who is 'curious' about homosexuality?
I've been curious about many things I've hated. For example I would learn about the EDL many of them live in my neighbourhood, these guys are like the KKK but instead their hate is directed at Muslims. I get confronted by them almost daily. That doesn't mean I fantasised about joining them? These two mods are trolls
coolio

I'm neither of those things but that really isn't any of your business anyway. You're trying to trap people to derail providing factual information though.

You and the other two were offended when I said curious people are also gay. You attacked me for suggesting it.

You three are curious.

What is most ironic of it all is that the man who demanded I provide evidence that so many Somalis are closeted gays is himself a curious man.

1zgz0ab.jpg

ohoi9x.jpg

:hemad:

That's his definition of what it means to be gay, any man who is sexual, one night or bicurious in sexual nature is gay. My reponse is to the fact that you said curious(not bicurious) people, generally speaking, are gay. Hence why I made references to people in history who made advancements.

Status
Not open for further replies.