What Would You Do If Your Child Was Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I agree with at @bilan M, I think you're a girl abdijohnson. It's becoming obvious now.

Btw no one's curious, people are just degenerates who need a taboo to satisfy them.

Hafez

VIP
He said if someone's curious then they are gay. I would be curious about other religions occasionally but does that mean I'm no longer a Muslim? Besides I was NEVER curious about homosexuality. I'm just surprised at his defective reasoning skills.
:camby:

I guess by your definition the most curious people in history who made advancements in science and technology and medicine were also gay, even Dora the Explorer.

Sultana

On Hiatus
Unless someone has had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex, you can't really claim to know that they're not straight.

How can you say homophobes are closet fags and then go on a homophobic rant? You lost the argument because you couldn't bring factual information on your claim then turned to childishness.

How can you say homophobes are closet fags and then go on a homophobic rant? You lost the argument because you couldn't bring factual information on your claim then turn to childishness.

I am pro gay.

I am not going in a homophobic rant. I am laughing at the homophobes. I am laughing at your curious asses when your homophobe.

I brought evidence. @The-Screw @TheXamarCadcadGuy and @Tokio are bicurious. They were offended when I suggested bicurious people are gay.

You said "curious" people as in investigative, inquiring and interested not "bicurious" as in gay. Why are you suddenly changing the wording? Wow.

Hafez

VIP
I am pro gay.

I am not going in a homophobic rant. I am laughing at the homophobes. I am laughing at your curious asses when your homophobe.

I brought evidence. @The-Screw @TheXamarCadcadGuy and @Tokio are bicurious. They were offended when I suggested bicurious people are gay.
You did not prove we are 'bicurious' to begin with.
giphy.gif

WHAT??? LOOOOOOOOOOL

@Duchess do you see this? How @The-Screw is trying to wiggle himself out of this??

Bicurious and curious are the same exact shit. You could be bicurious aka curious and not try anything yet. That's why you're bicurious

You said "curious" people as in investigative, inquiring and interested not "bicurious" as in gay. Why are you suddenly changing the wording? Wow.

Curious about homosexuality means you want to try it. Bicurious is the same shit. You three want to try it since you are curious

The three curious homophobes are trying to wiggle themselves out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.