What's With Argentineans Being Racist Despite Their Country Being In Poverty?

They used to be one of the richest nations back in the 1920s, they fumbled the bag hard, guess race is all they have left, same with Somalis ngl.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
people have to stop this practice of "we found one person from x group doing such-and-such, now based on that, let me present a generalization as fact about the group". Argentinians are a diverse bunch. I don't believe Argentina is racist. honestly, ppl should focus on countries like France and USA, countries that really cause problems. Argentina... what has Argentina done to anyone outside its own region? I don't get the anti-Argentina thing.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
F88C3249-B3D6-42A4-9956-607102C1F7D6.jpeg

why does this person even care that the Argentinians are depicted as white? them and Uruguay are known for being the white countries of South America, there's nothing wrong with them depicting themselves as white. as for sheltering nazis, so what? Perón was an independent leader who wouldn't follow orders from the US, that's a plus. I don't believe the fake narrative that the allies were saints and the axis were cartoon villains. I don't think the allies were any better than the axis.

edit: this is translation to the "racist football chant"...

7DB4E435-2D2B-4D93-BAF6-A2AFA805DB0B.jpeg

it is... it is what it is, I think it's sports people being silly and doing the kind of shenanigans sports ppl do all over the world... if ppl think Argentina is a country of neo nazis, I think they just need to talk to actual Argentinians. I don't think they're that different than white people in places like Canada, US and UK. I don't think they're any better or worse or all that different. they're just white people who speak Spanish and live in South America. they even have a lot of the same "woke" liberal politics you see amongst white people elsewhere.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
I did some research on them and found out They wiped out their black population after slavery evil mfs
Yeah they had a massive south american war and sent all the Black men to war in waves after waves basically killing off their population. I think another south American population got its population smoked so bad they mandated men have multiple wives to try regain their numbers.

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Pride is not the opposite of shame but its source! True humility is the only antidote to shame.-Uncle Iroh

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
what happens when you let whites expand and take over. Argentinians should be shipped back to spain iyo europe

Trending