Taliban bans the sound of women’s voices

So you acknowledge that women are indeed not allowed education and you’re okay with that?

Why do you expect any sane women to? Your own mother wouldn’t be ok with that, so what do you want from me?

Angelina

These types are very happy with it. Ecstatic really. A world, in which there is no woman around to make them feel bad for being underachieving disappointments? No woman to see that they are just the errand boy at work. A world in which they can come home to slave wife, and tell her what to do? A woman that cannot read, write, and is thus, a hostage with no other options.

This is the fantasy for every loser.

i was not born in somalia and dont live in somalia. i am not part of the problem. go tell that to the reer somalia. i am actually more liberal thank you would think.

:russ: It's not your job right, but you have the audacity to complain about foreign troops in Somalia. Don't cry if they try to strip search you.

but i dont like the neo feminist virus.

You are threatened by women, that's why. What happened? Did the girls in your school get higher grades than you? :cosbyhmm:

Angelina

These types are very happy with it. Ecstatic really. A world, in which there is no woman around to make them feel bad for being underachieving disappointments? No woman to see that they are just the errand boy at work. A world in which they can come home to slave wife, and tell her what to do? A woman that cannot read, write, and is thus, a hostage with no other options.

This is the fantasy for every loser.
So why lie? My biggest issue is that those like @reer are liars and will accuse you of lying for stating the reality of the situation. Recently the leaders there were interviewed and they literally said they’re not opening schools.

If he believes that women shouldn’t be educated, then he should say it and I’ll cease any conversation because clearly that fact that I have the ability to write to him is an issue. I won’t bother engaging with the mentally ill.

Reer admitted his own mother is educated. I won’t debate with men who can’t say what they’re saying to the internet to their own hooyos.

He should admit his views with his chest and I’ll leave him alone.

reer

VIP
So why lie? My biggest issue is that those like @reer are liars and will accuse you of lying for stating the reality of the situation. Recently the leaders there were interviewed and they literally said they’re not opening schools.

If he believes that women shouldn’t be educated, then he should say it and I’ll cease any conversation because clearly that fact that I have the ability to write to him is an issue. I won’t bother engaging with the mentally ill.

Reer admitted his own mother is educated. I won’t debate with men who can’t say what they’re saying to the internet to their own hooyos.

quote me supporting their policy. i disagreed with them before on their traditions. but ultimately they are better than americans.

All of them have educated mothers, and in our community, a mother that is a very vocal and leading figure in the household. They resent this dynamic and want a slave-wife, who makes them feel amazing for being a mediocre man or a loser.

i was not born in somalia and dont live in somalia. i am not part of the problem. go tell that to the reer somalia. i am actually more liberal thank you would think. but i dont like the neo feminist virus.

like i said. he shared it and he didnt make an official statement.
Dilly from five pillars interviewed them and they made it clear that they have no intentions of letting women get educated. Hence why do you accuse me of getting my facts from gaal media? Why do you rebuke me from actually getting it from their official sources?

I don’t care about your liberalism. Be honest and call a spade a spade. I hate liars with a passion and if you’re going to call Muslim women all feminists for wanting to be able to go to school and work stuff that your own mother does then you’re a disgusting abuser and I have nothing to say to you, but at least be honest with your intentions.

quote me supporting their policy. i disagreed with them before on their traditions. but ultimately they are better than americans.
Show me where I said I believe in Americans being there? Show me where?

My point is, Muslim women do not deserve to be r-worded and occupied by gaals and once free from that to be the abused by Muslim men.

Muslim women are not your ideological battle ground who have to be the sacrificial lamb.

Is that the only options for Muslimah’s abused by gaals and further dehumanized by their men?

Also, why would you expect any women to be okay with that? The only answer must be is that ultimately you do not see the humanity of women because Allah is our witness if you did, you’d understand where I’m coming from.

reer

VIP
Dilly from five pillars interviewed them and they made it clear that they have no intentions of letting women get educated. Hence why do you accuse me of getting my facts from gaal media? Why do you rebuke me from actually getting it from their official sources?

I don’t care about your liberalism. Be honest and call a spade a spade. I hate liars with a passion and if you’re going to call Muslim women all feminists for wanting to be able to go to school and work stuff that your own mother does then you’re a disgusting abuser and I have nothing to say to you, but at least be honest with your intentions.
stop the emotional rants. ill spell it out for you.

iea > america
iea > feminists

im not some weirdo who agrees with them on their draconian traditions in their culture. but they will always be better than the two above. and they are legitimate islamic rulers at the end of the day so they deserve their respect.

iea > america
iea > feminists

im not some weirdo who agrees with them on their draconian traditions in their culture. but they will always be better than the two above. and they are legitimate islamic rulers at the end of the day so they deserve their respect.
Show me where I said I prefer America. Show me. It’s funny how you have to bring in whataboutism when challenging your ideology.

It’s akin to saying I prefer Tribal leader qabilist like Cadiid over America who ran the American out so I’m going to support tribals warlords and we can’t criticize them since they got rid of America. Most Somalis will agree that Cadiid was obviously better then America, but did that mean he was good for the Somali people?

I’ll never respect people who will force me to not learn who to write or work. Why the hell would I do that? Would you? Would you support someone who said you can’t learn?
So why would you expect women to?

reer

VIP
Show me where I said I prefer America. Show me. It’s funny how you have to bring in whataboutism when challenging your ideology.

It’s akin to saying I prefer Tribal leader qabilist like Cadiid over America who ran the American out. Most Somalis will agree, but did that mean he was good for the Somali people?

I’ll never respect people who will force me to not learn who to write or work. Why the hell would I do that? Would you? Would you support someone who said you can’t learn?
So why would you expect women to?
afghans have been like this for generations apart from some urban dwellers. this is a return to their status quo. if this happened in somalia i would condemn it and be strongly against it.

iea > america
iea > feminists

You clearly do agree with them, because if you didn’t, you wouldn’t be calling me a feminist for being against their ‘draconian traditions’.

You’re ok with their traditions because you’re a man. It’s as simple as that. The moment these people infringe on your Islamic rights you’d be against them.

You don’t respect women, hence you think they should just shut up and put up with it.

You clearly do agree with them, because if you didn’t, you wouldn’t be calling me a feminist for being against their ‘draconian traditions’.

You’re ok with their traditions because you’re a man. It’s as simple as that. The moment these people infringe on your Islamic rights you’d be against them.

You don’t respect women, hence you think they should just shut up and put up with it.

This is the same man that complains about AMISOM, and in the same breath, says that Somalia is not his responsibility. Don't expect logical answers.

afghans have been like this for generations apart from some urban dwellers. this is a return to their status quo. if this happened in somalia i would condemn it and be strongly against it.
We’re an Ummah. Why the hell are you against Somali women not being educated but you’re clapping for Afghans not letting their women?? Your lack of consistency and principles is even worse in my eyes.

Believe it or not, I want ALL women globally to have the rights that I have. I’m not a hypocrite. Why would I have life in which I’m educated, can make my own money and own bank account and cheer on a life in which women have none of that. Wouldn’t that make me a hypocrite?

My rule in life is that I try to not to live one of cognitive dissonance. That is my motto.

what’s the reason you quoted this ayat when it’s clearly addressed to “wives of the Prophet”?

Why did Allah say you are not like any other woman, if he addressed this to all women?

Why are you low IQ?
Because that’s the interpretation of a good % of scholars throughout the centuries. God knows why they came to that conclusion.

This is the same man that complains about AMISOM, and in the same breath, says that Somalia is not his responsibility. Don't expect logical answers.
Yep and they clearly have no empathy or morals. Now he’s saying he would never support such an ideology for Somali women, so why is it okay for Afghan women then?!

His types can’t be consistent or have real principles because ultimately he’ll hate for the rules of Afghanistan to apply to his mum, sister and daughter.

Yet he’s calling us feminists for not wanting it for ANY woman.

the crazier thing is that they are by far the most moderate of all the islamist insurgencies in the last decades, a state run by an alqeada affiliate like al shabaab or isis would make Afghanistan look like a women's right paradise
I’m pretty sure ISIS still allowed women outside. They had to wear niqab and be accompanied by a mahram, but it’s slightly better than Afghanistan.

Instead of gaalo/zionist media constantly demonizing Afghanistan and anonymous online feminists constantly attacking Muslims.

Here is an actual Afghan woman and her experience returning to her country.

She says she has never felt safer there as a woman.

Ignore these rabid femininsts their goal is to only attack Muslims, and the headlines are obviously gaalo/zionist and biased.