Whats with indoyar women being so hyped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asian women are the easier to get than white chicks :pachah1: only requirement is don't be Asian too:lolbron:

I have no game with Asian girls lol.

I could try and chat up a sweet Asian girl, but I wouldn't know what to discuss and our convo would last 5 minutes maximum. :icon lol:

It's so ironic because I have no problem connecting with White girls, Arab girls, Latina girls, Black girls, or Somali girls. But Asian girls on the other hand.....what do we really have to talk about? :icon lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have no game with Asian girls lol.

I could try and chat up a sweet Asian girl, but I wouldn't know what to discuss and our convo would last 5 minutes maximum. :icon lol:

It's so ironic because I have no problem connecting with White girls, Arab girls, Latina girls, Black girls, or Somali girls. But Asian girls on the other hand.....what do we really have to talk about? :icon lol:

They're normal girls in the west dude

Like virtually no paradigm shift between them and white girls. It's just that once they hit uni they oddly start chilling with only other Asian people. Which I never quite understood.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't think there's anything wrong with them but cadaan nerds fetishize them. You guys should check out /hapas. They have an insane amount of self-hatred and have redpilled me on WM - AF couples. It seems like a naturally toxic pairing for the most part. I had no idea Asian women hated the fact that their half-Asian kids have Asian features.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Always good for a laugh wallahi, let's not forget Asian masculinity

:mjlol:

It's because they're docile and submissive the epitome of a feminine female. But that's the ones who live in Asia, the Westernized ones are more like cadaan girls. That's why you see cadaan men run to Asia, because they're tired of the cheating, huge body count and high divorce rate cadaan girls carry. I personally find some Asian girls hot but they tend to mixed.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
They're normal girls in the west dude

Like virtually no paradigm shift between them and white girls. It's just that once they hit uni they oddly start chilling with only other Asian people. Which I never quite understood.
I know this British-Korean girl that embodies the White girl stereotype more than any other white girl I've ever seen in my life. The Asian international students' circles are virtually impenetrable though. I was boys with the only Asian guy that talked and sat with non-Asian students. "Thomaaas" was a real nigga. I was so close to making it in, and then he dropped out.

This one is Peng walaal
BE505155-4614-4EAB-A8BD-9FA46DD22536-7243-000011DA625FB515_tmp.jpg

Blasians killing it:lawd:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's usually white men who fetish over them.

Asian women are the biggest self haters in the world. I used to frequent Asian blogs and YouTubers and it was full of Asian women bashing Asian men - unadulterated bashing, whilst putting white men on a pedestal. No lie, I honestly felt so bad for Asian dudes that I DM'd one of the bloggers defending Asian dudes. It was that bad.

Asian females are the biggest self haters in the world.

And the thing is, Asian men are generally educated, smart and successful with low crime rate - yet so many Asian women hate on them.
Wallahi this is so true. Here in Toronto, walking around sometimes it seems like there are as many white men in relationships with Asian women as there are Asian men. That shit still throws me for a loop and I've been seeing it for years now.

The most mind blowing thing I've seen was an Asian woman married to a white guy tweeting alt-right talking points and stuff about white genocide.:wtf::williamswtf::faysalwtf:

These asian women are fucked wallahi. I don't blame any Asian dude who gives up on these es. And the worst part is, Asian men are doing everything right. They're highy educated, hardworking, and successful. I feel sorry for them. They did nothing to deserve this.:mjcry:

You guys can bag on Xalimos all you want but they're wonderful. I thank allah everyday for our women. Compared to these monstrous Asian women, they're angels sent down from heaven.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Shout out to the xalimos one more time for never losing their shit

It's been a turbulent 50k years for the Cushitic creed but they stuck true

The rise of K Pop is changing the trend though. Asian men are gonna have all sorts of women to choose from and honestly they're decent guys so it's an overall plus for humanity if they marry out.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Wallahi this is so true. Here in Toronto, walking around sometimes it seems like there are as many white men in relationships with Asian women as there are Asian men. That shit still throws me for a loop and I've been seeing it for years now.

The most mind blowing thing I've seen was an Asian woman married to a white guy tweeting alt-right talking points and stuff about white genocide.:wtf::williamswtf::faysalwtf:

These asian women are fucked wallahi. I don't blame any Asian dude who gives up on these es. And the worst part is, Asian men are doing everything right. They're highy educated, hardworking, and successful. I feel sorry for them. They did nothing to deserve this.:mjcry:

You guys can bag on Xalimos all you want but they're wonderful. I thank allah everyday for our women. Compared to these monstrous Asian women, they're angels sent down from heaven.

"I'm not racist, my wife is Asian"

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The rise of K Pop is changing the trend though. Asian men are gonna have all sorts of women to choose from and honestly they're decent guys so it's an overall plus for humanity if they marry out.

Tough times ahead for Asian women because Asian dudes would be marrying out not out of shame but rather necessity and options. Meaning their kids will be free of that happu syndrome.

I'd be sad for them if they didn't dig this grave themselves

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The only ones I know that hype them and aren't indhoyars themselves are usually cadaan nerds.

Their cousins in China are fucked however, their cawaan customs of killing or aborting baby girls have lead to a huge surplus of men who'll never get married.

The only ones I know that hype them and aren't indhoyars themselves are usually cadaan nerds.

Their cousins in China are fucked however, their cawaan customs of killing or aborting baby girls have lead to a huge surplus of men who'll never get married.

Cadaan nerds who look repulsive :vqbuyv0:

VixR

Veritas
:mjlol:As someone who has tons of Asians in their circle, this incredible undue hostility towards Asian women on this thread is equally as staggering as it is amusing. Damn damn. :ohhhdamn: Boy did u run away with it, no finish line style.

Status
Not open for further replies.