Whats with indoyar women being so hyped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asian women tend to be educated, employed, make good income, loyal, not ratched and are not spoiled.

I think the Somali men here are jealous of them, especially considering the Asian woman would not consider them for marriage due to their massive problems. Somali men want what they can't have.

Why do they care if Asian women marry out? So do Somali girls. You never see a single Asian guy over 30 years of age anyway. Unlike Somalis, many are single in their 30s.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Asian women tend to be educated, employed, make good income, loyal, not ratched and are not spoiled.

I think the Somali men here are jealous of them, especially considering the Asian woman would not consider them for marriage due to their massive problems. Somali men want what they can't have.

Why do they care if Asian women marry out? So do Somali girls. You never see a single Asian guy over 30 years of age anyway. Unlike Somalis, many are single in their 30s.
0kJfkLQ.png

Wallahi this is so true. Here in Toronto, walking around sometimes it seems like there are as many white men in relationships with Asian women as there are Asian men. That shit still throws me for a loop and I've been seeing it for years now.

The most mind blowing thing I've seen was an Asian woman married to a white guy tweeting alt-right talking points and stuff about white genocide.:wtf::williamswtf::faysalwtf:

These asian women are fucked wallahi. I don't blame any Asian dude who gives up on these es. And the worst part is, Asian men are doing everything right. They're highy educated, hardworking, and successful. I feel sorry for them. They did nothing to deserve this.:mjcry:

You guys can bag on Xalimos all you want but they're wonderful. I thank allah everyday for our women. Compared to these monstrous Asian women, they're angels sent down from heaven.

Is it really that big of a problem? Most of the asian guys I know are dating asian girls.

It's not bait at all.

I made a very good argument. Why are they hating on Asian woman? It's none of their business and Somali women marry out too. Asian people aren't hating on Somali women in their own forums.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Is it really that big of a problem? Most of the asian guys I know are dating asian girls.
Maybe it's an NA problem, I don't hear this type of calaacal over here in Europe. We don't have that many asians where I live anyways and most who do, do as you say and marry their own.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

No one is saying they are unintelligent or unemployed. Absurdly accomplished people overall.

Just wanna make sure that is clarified.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lol, don't tell me you don't notice it. White male and Asian female is by far the most common interracial pairing. Nothing else comes close.

These guys even have forums where they discuss this phenomenon. There's several on reddit alone.

I think more Somali women marry out than Asian women anyway.

Asian women are just not hiding it. They just live their lives. Somalis hide this.

Honest to God, I was in a small city in northern Alberta years ago and I saw a Somali woman in shotgun in a pick-up truck of a white roughneck. He looked like the type that spits tobacco and drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon. He couldn't have appeared more redneck. She quickly hid her face when she saw me as if I would expose her despite the fact that I really don't give a shit.

It was very strange though. Asians are quite selective in who they date and marry.

Lol, don't tell me you don't notice it. White male and Asian female is by far the most common interracial pairing. Nothing else comes close.
True if asian girls date out its pretty much always white guys but I think it has a lot to do with the parents.

Asian parents will go ballistic if their daughter brought a black dude home :drakelaugh:

Keo

VIP
I think more Somali women marry out than Asian women anyway.

Asian women are just not hiding it. They just live their lives.

Honest to God, I was in a small city in northern Alberta years ago and I saw a Somali woman in shotgun in a pick-up truck of a white roughneck. He looked like the type that spits tobacco and drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon. He couldn't have appeared more redneck. She quickly hid her face when she saw me as if I would expose her despite the fact that I really don't give a shit.

It was very strange though. Asians are quite selective in who they date and marry.
Why would she think a Somali would expose her? That was very random.

Status
Not open for further replies.