Whats with indoyar women being so hyped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she think a Somali would expose her? That was very random.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They're very paranoid but I can understand why. They only have the fobs and the older generation men to worry about.

Those under 35 dont care.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol, don't tell me you don't notice it. White male and Asian female is by far the most common interracial pairing. Nothing else comes close.

These guys even have forums where they discuss this phenomenon. There's several on reddit alone.
Maybe it does dude, I never really cared tbh but on another note, you guys need to chill of with this whole keeping tabs on who is marrying out to what. It's just beating a dead horse at this point and making us look pathetic af.

Honest to God, I was in a small city in northern Alberta years ago and I saw a Somali woman in shotgun in a pick-up truck of a white roughneck. He looked like the type that spits tobacco and drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon. He couldn't have appeared more redneck. She quickly hid her face when she saw me as if I would expose her despite the fact that I really don't give a shit.
kkkkkk that story is so unbelievable it might actually be true

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Maybe it does dude, I never really cared tbh but on another note, you guys need to chill of with this whole keeping tabs on who is marrying out to what. It's just beating a dead horse at this point and making us look pathetic af.

Tbh the asian thing isn't really a tab. They legit have a subreddit dedicated to the topic :francis:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tbh the asian thing isn't really a tab. They legit have a subreddit dedicated to the topic :francis:
I know man, I ventured there once due to curiosity and I never went there again. I've never seen so many broken dudes gathered up at one place, we don't need that type of shit here. This forum is cesspool but it's only redeeming quality is it's banter, remove that and this place is just depressing af.
:susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I agree with you for the most part. I honestly never thought about it I stumbled upon r/hapas. My jaw literally hit the floor. These guys go in on all Asian women, especially their mothers. Crazy.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I agree with you for the most part. I honestly never thought about it I stumbled upon r/hapas. My jaw literally hit the floor. These guys go in on all Asian women, especially their mothers. Crazy.
Don't remind me man, how can someone can hate their own mother so much. It's mind boggling to me wallahi. I think most of them are just internet sperglords like most users on reddit and that they're just blaming their failure to get some on being asian, the same way cadaans blame theirs on not being alpha enough. Most asian dudes I've met in real life don't have that problem but granted they were mostly vietnamese while the ones calaacaling online are usually east asians and they weren't socially awkward spergs either.
:kanyeshrug:

Btw who's gonna start r/qarxis?

We need to get ouchea
You're threading a dangerous path there sxb.
:browtf:

It's not bait at all.

I made a very good argument. Why are they hating on Asian woman? It's none of their business and Somali women marry out too. Asian people aren't hating on Somali women in their own forums.

No one's hating on Asians. We're just mentioning the fact that a LOT of White men fetishize Asian women and marry them because of it.

I think the Somali men here are jealous of them, especially considering the Asian woman would not consider them for marriage due to their massive problems. Somali men want what they can't have.

I don't think many Faraax's think of Asian girls when they picture their ideal mate. "Want what they can't have"...give me a break saaxib.

No one's hating on Asians. We're just mentioning the fact that a LOT of White men fetishize Asian women and marry them because of it.

I don't think many Faraax's think of Asian girls when they picture their ideal mate. "Want what they can't have"...give me a break saaxib.

There are many Somalis like @Mohamud and @ghost and @Nin xun and @merka and those among the anime crew who would love nothing more than to have an Asian soulmate.

Also this Somali man would love an Asian (guy) at 1:05

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'd rather have a big batty xalimo :manny:
Indeed, no offense to indhoyar women but they have no futo and xalimos got ass for days, there is simply no competition.
:lawd:

Not AbdiJohnson though.

:idontlike:
The nigga isn't even qomu luud, he smoked a lot of weed a month back and got caught a blowjob from a FOB which ended up with him finding his way back to Islam.
:siilaanyosmile:
Yes I do

Somali futo is better.
EDIT: NOPE Even AJ agrees.

Indeed, no offense to indhoyar women but they have no futo and xalimos got ass for days, there is simply no competition.
:lawd:

The nigga isn't even qomu luud, he smoked a lot of weed a month back and got caught a blowjob from a FOB which ended up with him finding his way back to Islam.
:siilaanyosmile:

Even AJ agrees.

I'm gay. Stop the begging

Get real

Status
Not open for further replies.