When getting to know someone for marriage, how long should courting last?

When getting to know someone for marriage, how long should courting last?

• Total voters
A year minimum. I don’t see the obsession with this topic though.
There’s more to life than getting married and having the mrs pop out a few dough eyed kids:manny:

Nak this place is like that wallahi. And they wear you down so soon you will be making a thread about baby names. You wait and see.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The quicker the better, I got an arranged marriage and we only spoke for a week yet our marriage is still going strong for 3 years, Its after the wedding night where you get to know the person.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You don’t need to go through the effort of dating multiple people to sleep with them. Sounds effortfull tbh :mjdontkno:
not really. the intention is to cuff someone to marry but I wouldn't get butthurt by getting dumped as long as I get a taste.

You cant real know a person untill
You travel with them
Do business with them
Or live with them

:lolbron: so that mostly wont happen with a xaliimo before marriage..because if i live and travel with xaliimo we are fucking..and i wont marry a woman i had sex with before marriage

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
somalis back home have a tendency to court several partners at the same time in order to increase their chances of marriage. somali nomads practice this more often than city folks. maybe it's a common practice among nomads.
there's guys that do that too My cousin know a guy who been married 7 times already and hes only 23

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Marriage is a finality in my opinion and as such you should have a plan on how u want this shit to turn out and some wizdom to pass down to your kids if are gonna have some as what how you teach them will play a big role in what kind of person the turn out if your young you most likely don't know what or even who you are so i would recommend that yo take your time to learn more about your self after all if you are gonna do anything do it right plus jumping into this shit might lead to a shitty extience with will result in twitter niggas and i don't know about u but i don't wannabe associated with morons or lunatics whom are a detriment to us as a collective

Jungle

VIP
6 months at most but thats only for the upstanding hijabi tho. They give me the biggest headache more time i give up because i dont need all this loudness in my ear and possesive shit when we not beating just feels and im spending money on you too hoe. I think im a difficult person tho lol

The other category is easier to deal with, move them in and you'll see what it is but the mileage be high af on the majority of them but theres quite a few gems in there.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
1 year.
It depends on the guy if he’s ready financially and has his own place. Some guys waste your time knowing they can’t take care of a household.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
That actually doesn’t seem like a bad idea. Might start implementing that. But instead of waiting until the wedding will instead drop the rest after I choose best one to go exclusive with :cosbyhmm:
I did that I spoke to several guys, went on several dates to talk to them face to face but never had any actual relationship because I don’t like haram labels. In the end I chose the guy that was best for me. The key is never be too attached to someone until the nikkah you’re not supposed anyways.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I did that I spoke to several guys, went on several dates to talk to them face to face but never had any actual relationship because I don’t like haram labels. In the end I chose the guy that was best for me. The key is never be too attached to someone until the nikkah you’re not supposed anyways.
Thanks sis. I think I needed to hear that :it0tdo8:

Apollo

VIP
It depends on the age of the people involved. The younger, the longer it should be, the older, the shorter (but with a reasonable minimum limit of course).

Trending