Whenever your having a hard time. Imagine your born in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess Why do I get the feeling that the music video you posted earlier is the cause of this.
post-60276-Bill-Hader-popcorn-gif-Imgur-T-6vyp.gif

I know it's emotional that a UK nigga has to fly across the Atlantic to show ya girls some love.
But qaraarka naga joojiya, bleez and bleez.

I apologize to the British members of this forum. My topic sparked rage North American farahs usually have reserved for the summer months when UK niggas roll through their cities like the Saudi Royal family and stunt on them.

I thank Allah everyday that I wasn't born in UK.

:rejoice:

I'd be a 23 year old looking like I'm 30, with messed up teeth, black cigarette-stained lips, and poor hygiene. I'd have nothing to do all day except lounge around and smoke shisha, and I'd probably living in a cramped apartment while living off of government benefits. Thank God I'm not a resident of that hopeless country. :mjkkk:

I thank Allah everyday that I wasn't born in UK.

:rejoice:

I'd be a 23 year old looking like I'm 30, with messed up teeth, black cigarette-stained lips, and poor hygiene. I'd have nothing to do all day except lounge around and smoke shisha, and I'd probably living in a cramped apartment while living off of government benefits. Thank God I'm not a resident of that hopeless country. :mjkkk:

The BS is strong with this one. :mugshotman:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@RoyalSomali Miss from this thread, take this L with you.
CdVxElX.gif

Look at his profile picture, his xalwo lips have the same width as his arms, f*ck outta here.

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
London is the only place I've seen someone flick a cigarette on the ground and someone else pick it up and smoke it. :wow:

london.....only place you'll see a chick that dyed her hair with every colour of the goddamn rainbow. :mjlol::heh:

hoes rockin that gap teeth as if its a fashion trend. :wow:

malnourished niggaz everywhere you go as if you're in dadaab refugee camp. :wow:

houses so small you're forehead will touch the ceiling lamp :wow:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Stevie wonder is probably some flight 13 kid who has only been in North America in the last 5 years and my nigga has the audacity to say something about us reer ingriis.

Status
Not open for further replies.