Whenever your having a hard time. Imagine your born in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
May Allah bless your mother & grant her the highest paradise amiin ya rab.

I won't stoop to your level.

Godspeed.

ameen.

i got no beef bruh. You'se the one gettin your panties in a bunch and comin at me sideways. You wanna calcaal more, i got time. Otherwise, i'll stop.

and i too wish your mother and everyone else's mother on here the highest level of jannah inshallah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
ameen.

i got no beef bruh. You'se the one gettin your panties in a bunch and comin at me sideways. You wanna calcaal more, i got time. Otherwise, i'll stop.

and i too wish your mother and everyone else's mother on here the highest level of jannah inshallah.
You're subhuman, a man who disrespects another persons mother surely can't have respect for their own mother. Indeed you're a slimy creature who should be confined in the sewage system.

You're subhuman, a man who disrespects another persons mother surely can't have respect for their own mother. Indeed you're a slimy creature who should be confined in the sewage system.

nigga, why the f*ck do you continue to talk outta your ass? I swear you said a post above that you ain't gonne stoop to my level, so why you keep calcaalin?

I told you we got no beef, so why the f*ck do you keep on goin?

secondly, you don't know who i am to pass judgement. You don't know how i treat my mother or any woman i come into contact with. You are just another nigga sittin behind a computer screen somewhere else in this world that thinks he's entitled to judge someone simply because he has come across them on an internet forum.

stop taking the internet so serious....for fucks sake. :hova:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
nigga, why the f*ck do you continue to talk outta your ass? I swear you said a post above that you ain't gonne stoop to my level, so why you keep calcaalin?

I told you we got no beef, so why the f*ck do you keep on goin?

secondly, you don't know who i am to pass judgement. You don't know how i treat my mother or any woman i come into contact with. You are just another nigga sittin behind a computer screen somewhere else in this world that thinks he's entitled to judge someone simply because he has come across them on an internet forum.

stop taking the internet so serious....for fucks sake. :hova:
If Anita rejected you it's not our fault so don't take it out on us :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sometimes in life you just have to cut your losses, red, green, purple you live & you learn.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I apologize to the British members of this forum. My topic sparked rage North American farahs usually have reserved for the summer months when UK niggas roll through their cities like the Saudi Royal family and stunt on them.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.