Whenever your having a hard time. Imagine your born in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Niggas who grew up on food stamps and section 8 housing are talking shit about UK Somalis :mjlol:
lol same deal in uk, i seen the complaints on daily mail :umad:

I'm sorry lakinsa waxkasta oo british ee wallahi.... I cant say it out of respect to people :eminemdamn:

Apollo

VIP
LOL honestly I'd rather live in the UK over Canada and I am not from either places.

I'd rank the Anglosphere like this:

1. Australia
2. New Zealand.
3. US
4. UK
5. Ireland
6. Canada

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
UK is gaajo :ohlord:

-Tiny roads:drakegrin:
-Small homes:drakelaugh:
-teeth are bruck up:dead:
-Sound weird especially Leicester, liverpool & Bham :dead1:
- Homes are insanely expensive. A million dollar house in london would be like 400k house in toronto and 150k in most states:deadmanny:

- You guys do your laundry in the kitchen :gladbron:

On a good note the finest xaliimos I've ever met are from uk:mjswag:

Apollo

VIP
Real estate is expensive in London and the Southeast of England because of all those rich Chinese and Gulf Arabs stashing their wealth abroad in a safe haven. That's actually a positive, it says that people trust the UK economy over their own.

As for the teeth thing, that's just a bullshit stereotype. You have dentists all over the place in the UK like any other Western country.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Real estate is expensive in London and the Southeast of England because of all those rich Chinese and Gulf Arabs stashing their wealth abroad in a safe haven. That's actually a positive, it says that people trust the UK economy over their own.

As for the teeth thing, that's just a bullshit stereotype. You have dentists all over the place in the UK like any other Western country.

War niinyo their teeth look like shards of glass unless they kuwal everyone this whole time
britney.gif~c200

Everytime we have UK guests living in the house, they are always surprised at the quality of our house which is just a normal middle class home.

LooL when i was in UK, they had two different taps for hot and cold water.

And to take a shower, you'd need a bucket and mix ur water to take a showee.

Also, most houses had a meter outside where u had to put in a credit card to get water.

Walaahi i am not kidding. The place is Gaajo.

The Somalis there are also skinny and caato caato and would get into confrontations with you if u told them u were from the U.S.

Another thing about the UK was, its fucking expensive. I had $3,000 when i went there and when i changed into their money, i only got like $1,200.

Their food portions are small AF too. Their McDonald's Xtra large is like our medium. With no refills.

Gaajo.com iga dheh.

Hubble

VIP
We have showerheads ffs, our bills come out on direct debit and I've never heard of a water metre where in the hell did you go?

I thought everyone did laundry in the kitchen lmao is that bad? It's where you wash the dishes so you might as well do the clothes there too. Not everyone can afford a house with laundry room and the bathroom is a no no.

I was staying in a really affluent part of London too, walaahi.

My cousin who we were staying with had a lil credit card thingy he would insert into the meter and get the water running.

Aniga yaab aa iga soo haray.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Game looooooool

We Americans complain about food portions in every Country. I've had a co worker who went to South Africa for a business meeting and he was complaining about the food portions, my brother complained about a buffet in Paris France, he said they only give you one serving of meat but you can eat all you want with the veggies and fruits looool. We Americans love our food.

Hubble

VIP
I was staying in a really affluent part of London too, walaahi.

My cousin who we were staying with had a lil credit card thingy he would insert into the meter and get the water running.

Aniga yaab aa iga soo haray.

I've never seen pre payment machine for water in my whole life loooool Your cousin should move a few minutes drive away can't believe he'd pay high rent only to pay for water with a key.

I've never seen pre payment machine for water in my whole life loooool Your cousin should move a few minutes drive away can't believe he'd pay high rent only to pay for water with a key.

Neither have I. Someone is telling fibs, lol. I think he might be talking about the gas meter box. For some people it's located outside, but that's just to check it not pay for it. It's paid via direct debit or paypoint.

@Game looooooool

We Americans complain about food portions in every Country. I've had a co worker who went to South Africa for a business meeting and he was complaining about the food portions, my brother complained about a buffet in Paris France, he said they only give you one serving of meat but you can eat all you want with the veggies and fruits looool. We Americans love our food.

Yeah and you motherfuckers waste 40% of it too.

Hubble

VIP
Neither have I. Someone is telling fibs, lol. I think he might be talking about the gas meter box. For some people it's located outside, but that's just to check it not pay for it. It's paid via direct debit or paypoint.

I think inanka (the cousin) was joking about with him and it flew over his head. He actually got a credit card out for the gas metre lmao

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Game I know, that hot water cold water thing is a trip wallahi. :damedamn:

Lol the funniest thing about uk are the salafis (read in UK accent)" oy bruv oy bruv let me tell you about the diin bruv, ya see the salaf init, they rightly guided bruv, siraatal mustaqiim bruv ":dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.