Where are those BLM activists now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
@DeathWish MLK was a house , nothing to be proud of.
You think that because of how little you read. Anyone that knows about him knows that he was called a t3rr0rist when he was alive. The FBI even sent him a message telling him to commit suicide. He wanted to bring humanity together. How is that a house "Negro"? Learn about how he spoke about the Vietnam war and how he lived in his last year. Last time I checked, you don't assassinate your house negro.

Last edited:

DeathWish

Why does I get the feeling that when @DeathWish writes in bolded, underscored size 6 text he is trying to convey him shouting and clapping inbetween each word irl:hmm:
tumblr_mwzszinQc61rzik3go1_400.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You think that because of how little you read. Anyone that knows about him knows that he was called a t3rr0rist when he was alive. The FBI even sent him a message telling him to commit suicide. He wanted to bring humanity together. How is that a house "N". Learn about how he spoke about the Vietnam war and how lived his last year. Last time I checked, you don't assassinate your house negro.
That was to cover up he was a House Negro.

Black lives only matter when it's a cop taking them. Gotcha. :yousmart:
that was a movement created for that purpose. do they march for the many hundreds killed in chicago due to black on black violence? no. ver organization has a purpose. you racist trash are using the death of this man to further your hate against these people and blm.

Malcolm X
that was a movement created for that purpose. do they march for the many hundreds killed in chicago due to black on black violence? no. ver organization has a purpose. you racist trash are using the death of this man to further your hate against these people and blm.

TFW the average black person is much more in danger from his fellow gang-banging madow than from honkeys in uniform.:mjlol:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You are ignoring the death of this man to further your agenda. Doesn't Black Lives Matter? Why not adress this issue instead of always running away from it and pointing fingers at the cops .

You can care about both groups . Don't be a hypocrite.

AUN, hope those thugs get the death penalty.

You seem to lack context and reading comprehension.

@Rooble didnt call on BLM to protest this. He called out the hypocrisy of (mostly xaliimo) blm activists for defending and rallying behind a criminal who got killed by the police but not this man, a soon-to-be father and fellow Somali refugee who was killed by the same kind of people blm activists will defend any day.
Before you start getting triggered Michael Brown was a thug who just minutes before charging a police officer and getting shot he robbed a grocery story owned by an immigrant while also thrashing it and bullying the owner who was smaller than him. Still Brown had massive support from BLM activists somehow.

How you can look past his post and start getting triggered but not even take a second to say aun or to sympathize is beyond me.
your a dumb child walahi. You can be against THIS and police brutality at the same time. I'm a blm xalimo and i condemn this, any human with a heart would be angry at this incident. My question is what the f*ck does THIS have anything to do with blm? can't y'all mourn him without furthering your hatred towards mathows and blm?

you:
"Omg guys you can't just use these four murderers to hate on AAs!!1!"

also you:
"Do you see this faraax this is what's wrong with all somali men!"

I never get enough of bipolarism on here:dead::deadosama:

Last edited:
You are ignoring the death of this man to further your agenda. Doesn't Black Lives Matter? Why not adress this issue instead of always running away from it and pointing fingers at the cops .

You can care about both groups . Don't be a hypocrite.
My agenda? are you dumb? you created this thread and mentioned blm. walahi you somalispot faraxs are cancerous.

your're a dumb child walahi. You can be against THIS and police brutality at the same time. I'm a blm xalimo and i condemn this, any human with a heart would be angry at this incident. My question is what the f*ck does THIS have anything to do with blm? can't y'all mourn him without furthering your hatred towards mathows and blm?
As you still haven't figured out how to read I will reiterate my post.
@Rooble didnt call on BLM to protest this. He called out the hypocrisy of (mostly xaliimo) blm activists for defending and rallying behind a criminal who got killed by the police but not this man, a soon-to-be father and fellow Somali refugee who was killed by the same kind of people blm activists will defend any day.

Where is the condemnation of this act and support of the victim from the blm xaliimos? You only just condemned it because I had to remind you to do so.
can't y'all mourn him without furthering your hatred towards mathows and blm?
Can't BLM mourn the victims of police shootings without attacking, killing and targeting the police? :kodaksmiley: <--- Your logic.

DeathWish

You must be really blind not to see he was used like toiletpaper and then discarded. He is highly venerated by the media and education system yet Mlcm X is not.

Ask yourself that.

Exactly! They use him like toilet paper today. The average person believes that he was Santa but he was far from it. He grew throughout his life and learned new things every year. He changed from the Santa that they like to cite every black history month.

Status
Not open for further replies.