Where are those BLM activists now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Exactly! They use him like toilet paper today. The average person believes that he was Santa but he was far from it. He grew throughout his life and learned new things every year. He changed from the Santa that they like to cite every black history month.
You are a serious coon.

they were marching for the mentally ill soamli guy in ottawa who was killed by cops.

Y'all dont seem to understand why BLM was created. its SOLE PURPOSE was to fight POLICE BRUTALITY. were the f*ck are police mentioned in this report? Y'all disgusting ass trash for using this mans death to further your agenda against AAs. f*ck you. Truly
images (1).jpg
:siilaanyolaugh:

You are a serious coon.
lol you and the other faraxs in this thread are the very definition of a coon (excluding @DeathWOKE!) . the self hate is real walahi. based on your hate for BLM i know 2 things about you, you dont live in the states/canada and you've probably watched fox news one too many times.

Such manufactured outrage.

Let's focus on our youth who actually look up to the culture of these 'adoons', instead of spitting from the sidelines.

I mean I'm no fan of Soros' little project, but how is this man's death connected to BLM?:what1:

Such manufactured outrage.

Let's focus on our youth who actually look up to the culture of these 'adoons', instead of spitting from the sidelines.

I mean I'm no fan of Soros' little project, but how is this man's death connected to BLM?:what1:
adoon means slave in somali. i would agree with you if you didnt use such a derogatory term smh.

lol you and the other faraxs in this thread are the very definition of a coon (excluding @DeathWOKE! . the self hate is real walahi. based on your hate for BLM i know 2 things about you, you dont live in the states/canada and you've probably watched fox news one too many times.
Smh they don't even know the definition of coon.
:snoop:

Smh they dont even know the definition of coon.
:snoop:
forever stealing words from a culture of people they hate. but dont take the time to learn the meaning or where the word came from. the same users who swear they are banu hashim too and most probably either live in australia or the middle east (usually the most racist members)

that was a movement created for that purpose. do they march for the many hundreds killed in chicago due to black on black violence? no. ver organization has a purpose. you racist trash are using the death of this man to further your hate against these people and blm.

I'm racist? Funny. If I spread around even half the things you have said regarding the expulsion of beesha Madowweyn at your BLM chapter in Toronto, you would be immediately excommunicated. :umad:

But you've just proved my point without realizing it. See most of you BLM activists do not care about the lives of good, law-abiding, and hard working black men and women. No, rather deep down many of you revel when they are murdered in cold blood by jamarquavius in Chicago because they do not possess that victim mentality and are succeeding and living the American dream despite this "white supremacy" that's allegedly keeping all of these gangbangers and welfare queens down. The number one threat to a black man or woman in America by a large margin is a single-mother raised, gun-toting hypermasculine psychopath.

One irony that I should close with is the fact how BLM xalimos love to attack faraaxs for being such losers and needing to take personal responsibility for their actions, which to an extent is true, but when it comes to these felons and thugs all of a sudden it is never their fault for being drug dealers pushing poison into their community, or for being deadbeat dads who recklessly spread their seed. No, then it is all "white supremacy's" fault. :drakekidding:

waraabe

Your superior
guys I have been saying this, madows only care about madows.The sooner stupid little SWJ girls like @Knowthyself who thinks its cool to constantly insult the police and cry about them realises that these are savages who are destroying their own communities the better

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I'm racist? Funny. If I spread around even half the things you have said regarding the expulsion of beesha Madowweyn at your BLM chapter in Toronto, you would be immediately excommunicated. :umad:

But you've just proved my point without realizing it. See most of you BLM activists do not care about the lives of good, law-abiding, and hard working black men and women. No, rather deep down many of you revel when they are murdered in cold blood by jamarquavius in Chicago because they do not possess that victim mentality and are succeeding and living the American dream despite this "white supremacy" that's allegedly keeping all of these gangbangers and welfare queens down. The number one threat to a black man or woman in America by a large margin is a single-mother raised, gun-toting hypermasculine psychopath.

One irony that I should close with is the fact how BLM xalimos love to attack faraaxs for being such losers and needing to take personal responsibility for their actions, which to an extent is true, but when it comes to these felons and thugs all of a sudden it is never their fault for being drug dealers pushing poison into their community, or for being deadbeat dads who recklessly spread their seed. No, then it is all "white supremacy's" fault. :drakekidding:
Black people in America are discriminated against. If you are not racist, then why are black in Chicago having gang violence that was unheard of throughout their history? This is a manufactured problem obviously! The 3 letter organizations are pouring drugs and disgusting things into those neighborhoods.
When you talk about successful black people, they number under 10%.
Search about how black communities are the ones with lead-filled water supplies and then talk about how evil they are.

forever stealing words from a culture of people they hate. but dont take the time to learn the meaning or where the word came from. the same users who swear they are banu hashim too and most probably either live in australia or the middle east (usually the most racist members)
Life is so easy for them wallahi so they just take it for granted. Instead of bashing black people, blm, and sjws they need a history lesson.
:kodaksmiley:

read what i wrote again. It was created in response to police brutality. you know good and damn well the cops in america and many other countries are corrupt, but in ghetto neighbourhoods they take it to a whole other level. something YOU might not have experienced but many others have. your dumb af if you think every one of them was a "gang banger" and a "welfare queen" (categories in which many somalis fall under). do you or do you not agree that police brutality is a serious issue that should be addressed? and again single mothers and hyper masculinity have nothing to do with police brutality. What do faraaxs and them being trash have anything to do with blm supporters? if and when they are put in a situation relating to police officers and the officers are the ones in the wrong best believe they will protest. but y'all being your usual qasaaro self has nothing to do with blm.

Status
Not open for further replies.