Where are those BLM activists now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
they were marching for the mentally ill soamli guy in ottawa who was killed by cops.

Y'all dont seem to understand why BLM was created. its SOLE PURPOSE was to fight POLICE BRUTALITY. were the f*ck are police mentioned in this report? Y'all disgusting ass trash for using this mans death to further your agenda against AAs. f*ck you. Truly
here comes the somali mens hating coon for the rescue of aa men

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
here comes the somali mens hating coon for the rescue of aa men
Go play with the other dhocil, this is an adult conversation.

I won here long ago.

I was the only one who came with unrefutable facts. Every one else was just blabber.
You have brought no facts just useless blabber about the rate of crimes in the black communities.
I have already posted many articles of why crime rates are so high in their communities. You have no debate. All you have is unjustified prejudices about these people without understanding what they are going through.

Toronto and Edmonton don't have run down schools and even though the areas that Somali fobs settle in are crime ridden, the main sources of the problems in our community are not from that or white supremacists. Our problems come from free range parenting by FOBs who don't understand the country and lack of identity.

Our culture is not compatible with the es and homies over hoes thug lifestyle. Youth are leaving our culture for that one because their parents are inattentive and don't understand how tempting the we real niggaz lifestyle is. It's nobody's fault but our own.

You are comparing apples and chickens. How can you compare Somalis who just recently relocated to Toronto to African-Americans who have been and still are mistreated for the past 200 years? Walaal, go back to pages 7 and 8 and read the articles that I have posted then come back and tell me if you still feel the same way.

Whether you disown them or not, they still claim the same things you claim speak your language and have your religion. Disowning them won't make them go away. How are we gonna do anything for them when you are more concerned about madows in America?:birdman:
Since when you qaashin. You're the one hating on your own people and calling them failures.
:childplease:
But I'm the self hater?
:camby:

Ethiopians force in Somalia killing civilians and fighting in a civilian populated areas is the same as police brutality in America where you can literally count the number of people who die? :idontlike: That's BS and you know it.
How am I to have a real discussion with you if you are going post dumb shit like that?:kanyehmm:

:bell: You have no argument and reached for the first deflection you could latch on. I asked you straight up what your position is.

How many Somalis have gotten killed by drone strikes, compared to any other form of conflict? What gets more outrage online? :comeon: The point is straightforward.

:bell: You have no argument and reached for the first deflection you could latch on. I asked you straight up what your position is.

How many Somalis have gotten killed by drone strikes, compared to any other form of conflict? What gets more outrage online? :comeon: The point is straightforward.
Explain to me how can you compare and outrage invoked by drones or a military invasion of an entire country to police brutality? What somalis face when they are droned or invaded would be something like if all AAs were collected and placed in california and then droned, and invaded militarily. Police brutality is a problem, racism in America is a problem but do not draw comparisons like that one. It makes you look ignorant sxb.

Explain to me how can you compare and outrage invoked by drones or a military invasion of an entire country to police brutality? What somalis face when they are droned or invaded would be something like if all AAs were collected and placed in california and then droned, and invaded militarily. Police brutality is a problem, racism in America is a problem but do not draw comparisons like that one. It makes you look ignorant sxb.

Drawing a comparison is not the same thing as drawing equivalence.

Now can you lay out your argument for why AAs commit more crime. I am still waiting.

Drawing a comparison is not the same thing as drawing equivalence.

Now can you lay out your argument for why AAs commit more crime. I am still waiting.
They are likely to commit more crimes for exact reasons you listed. I have been in America long enough to know how messed up the justice system is. Madows are more likely to be arrested for the same crimes as cadaans, they are more likely to be sentenced to prison for the same crimes as cadaans. They are more likely to be profiled to begin with and this may skew the number somewhat. But what I am saying is their problem is beyond their crime rate and police brutality. The blacks in the 50s and 60s were much more educated despite having less opportunities and facing greater injustices. There is a break down in your typical AA household, with the new culture of baby mams and baby dadys, degrading rap culture which portrays the very stereotypes they fight against, missing fathers and as a result, many of them are being raised in a single parent household which explains why they are poorer, and hence their plight.

I never argued for AAs being innately more violent or more stupid if that's what you wanted to hear from me. Your turn, explain this to me; why were there stronger black families(both parents being present) and more educated AAs in the 60s then today despite the current climate being much easier to live and succeed in?

Go play with the other dhocil, this is an adult conversation.

You have brought no facts just useless blabber about the rate of crimes in the black communities.
I have already posted many articles of why crime rates are so high in their communities. You have no debate. All you have is unjustified prejudices about these people without understanding what they are going through.

What are they going through?

They are likely to commit more crimes for exact reasons you listed. I have been in America long enough to know how messed up the justice system is. Madows are more likely to be arrested for the same crimes as cadaans, they are more likely to be sentenced to prison for the same crimes as cadaans. They are more likely to be profiled to begin with and this may skew the number somewhat. But what I am saying is their problem is beyond their crime rate and police brutality. The blacks in the 50s and 60s were much more educated despite having less opportunities and facing greater injustices. There is a break down in your typical AA household, with the new culture of baby mams and baby dadys, degrading rap culture which portrays the very stereotypes they fight against, missing fathers and as a result, many of them are being raised in a single parent household which explains why they are poorer, and hence their plight.

I never argued for AAs being innately more violent or more stupid if that's what you wanted to hear from me. Your turn, explain this to me; why were there stronger black families(both parents being present) and more educated AAs in the 60s then today despite the current climate being much easier to live and succeed in?

OK fair enough, your argument isnt extreme like many of the idiots in this thread. There are many trolls here who make it about innate traits.

AAs were not more educated in the 60s. Post Civil Rights Act their rates of literacy and education have relatively sky-rocketed. BTW Chicago was much more violent in the 60s and 70s than it is now. Same with most other Northern cities. Shows you the issues are deep-rooted and structural. The breakdown of AA families plays a role, but not strong enough to be the main factor. Nuclear families in the States are breaking down rapidly among whites as well in recent decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending