Which accents do you think are the most attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I like Scottish accents - not the posh kind - the ones where you can hear the fried Mars bars, widespread alcoholism and general despair:banderas:.

I hate Aussie accents - makes my ears bleed.
:deadmanny:

I like most native accents on non-White girls. Except American, sounds generic at its best and just shit at its worst.

Subtle Australian accents are nice on all girls. I can barely tell Irish accents from each other but the generic/common Irish accent is cute as f*ck.
Black girls with a Leeds/West Yorkshire accent take the cake though.:wow:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Worst Anglo accent is the Multicultural London 'Jafaican' accent unfortunately many UK Somalis have.

not even. that cockney shit those village dwellers have is literally eardrum cancer

just horrifying

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
At least there's some authenticity to the cockney accent. The MLE one sounds just so artificial an unoriginal.

i'll take unoriginal and inauthentic over that garbage any day

michael cain has a variation of the accent i actually like, but it gets way worse than him

there's also that geordie accent. shit can ruin your day just listening to it once :susp:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I think women with a slight Harari, Somali, Arabic, or other Horner languages accent are the best. All Anglo and Romantic languages are :faysalwtf: No rhythm no poetry no beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.