Which accents do you think are the most attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like some Southern accents and the Boston accent in the US.

The only foreign accents I've heard tons are Indian and Spanish accents and both suck. I cant tell apart English accents, but I know some are superior to others. As for the rest of the world :zhqjlmx:

Accents are not that big a deal. The hotter a person is, the better an accent sounds on him. I don't think that's a coincidence :ftw9nwa:

Southern accents are nice ngl especially on men. :banderas:Boston accents remind me of mobsters :dead:

VixR

Veritas
Southern accents are nice ngl especially on men. :banderas:Boston accents remind me of mobsters :dead:
Idk I still like Boston accent. They swear a hell of alot though

Southern accents sound so good on a guy, and there are several different types to appreciate :banderas:

They're proper, but they have funny idioms and expressions.

I even like some points of speech. Like how they say "I reckon" instead of "I think"

Reckoning is so much hotter.

Apollo

VIP
Idk I still like Boston accent. They swear a hell of alot too.
Southern accents sound so good on a guy, and there are several different types to appreciate :banderas:

Southern (US) accents on guys make them sound stupid. I once had a professor originally from Georgia and I couldn't take him seriously because of his accent.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idk I still like Boston accent. They swear a hell of alot though

They're proper, but they have funny idioms and expressions.

I even like some points of speech. Like how they say "I reckon" instead of "I think"

Reckoning is so much hotter.

I reckon we can be friends again!:dabcasar:

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Not sure if you fell for a Swahili speaking fella before or just genuinely find it attractive :ayaanswag:

I genuinely find it attractive. It sounds so smooth

Ma adiga wax kala garan :drakewtf: Ninyahow fob accent waa xarago. Waa latest faashiyon. Naqaska un baa kaa tagi lahaa when you see xalimo with blinding bling bling dahab swerving gaari dheer, blasting Rahma rose hees, and swears at you with that fob accent for trying to cockblock her from the amber lights. Leaving your sorry ass at the red lights, only to cuddle the waft of uunsi you caught from her as means of comfort :drakekidding:

Ma adiga wax kala garan :drakewtf: Ninyahow fob accent waa xarago. Waa latest faashiyon. Naqaska un baa kaa tagi lahaa when you see xalimo with blinding bling bling dahab swerving gaari dheer, blasting Rahma rose hees, and swears at you with that fob accent for trying to cockblock her from the amber lights. Leaving your sorry ass at the red lights, only to cuddle the waft of uunsi you caught from her as means of comfort :drakekidding:
No thanks. That's not for me eedo :drakekidding:

VixR

Veritas
Southern (US) accents on guys make them sound stupid. I once had a professor originally from Georgia and I couldn't take him seriously because of his accent.
They're not all the same. I'm not sure what they sound like in Georgia. Also, there are distinctions between how Southerners speak based on not only region but class. White trash have a particular Southern manner of speaking that sounds dumb. It actually has a lot of similarities with African American Ebonics.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
No thanks. That's not for me eedo :drakekidding:
MGFjZjI4NDRmMyMvNTRlY2dPekR5VTNVR19OQVF0RmwwckVvNDZnPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbzRhanJoaGswYnByYWZpanJ4bmUwcm5penp4Y3Rkdm55enI0ZWNlbWlqN3poNTJrY3JpMGgxeXd2bmdvMWFlcS5naWY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.