Which accents do you think are the most attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
It's up there but it ain't the worst. Have you heard the timojilac West Midlands cuzzybro accent?
Bradford Pakistani accent. :susp: Kaaasme bro

Worst Anglo accent is the Multicultural London 'Jafaican' accent unfortunately many UK Somalis have.
I don't think that's a Jafaican accent. Somalis tend to have a subtle universal accent in the UK. It's hard to explain but I can sometimes tell someone is Somali just by the way they speak. It's a lot more obvious with some. I always assumed they came here at a fairly 'late' age like early teens or but I've even noticed it on people that came here at a really young age. Then again, I know very few Somalis that were born in the UK.

I like scottish too especially on men :banderas: Surprisingly I find most northern english accents charming. Lmao they're just rly fun to listen to. That includes geordie and scouse :lolbron:

I hate Aussie accents - makes my ears bleed.

Lmaooo you read my mind

I was just about to say that in the other thread! :chrisfreshhah:

Actually can I just say I appreciate the Toronto accent lmaoooo I thought Canadians had generic american like accents but ngl the Toronto one is kinda sick, I love it.

U lot even use the same Jamaican slang! :dead: it's great

@Realwarya @rcv :yousmart: + discord opened my eyes

I like scottish too especially on men :banderas: Surprisingly I find most northern english accents charming. Lmao they're just rly fun to listen to. That includes geordie and scouse :lolbron:

Lmaooo you read my mind

I was just about to say that in the other thread! :chrisfreshhah:

I had this Aussie teacher who used to go off on one in our class and I swear every time I hear that accent now it's like nails to a chalkboard.

I had this Aussie teacher who used to go off on one in our class and I swear every time I hear that accent now it's like nails to a chalkboard.

Lmaoo I can imagine! It's just really grating. Also how come every time they talk it sounds like their asking a question??? The lilt they do towards the end of a sentence, I think it called an upward inflection z3zrULC It drives me mad lol

I just remembered the NZ one is equally up there, they kind of sound like hillbilly Aussies. Which is a feat in itself since Aussies already sound like hillbilly british ppl :tacky:

Lmaoo I can imagine! It's just really grating. Also how come every time they talk it sounds like their asking a question??? The lilt they do towards the end of a sentence, I think it called an upward inflection z3zrULC It drives me mad lol

I just remembered the NZ one is equally up there, they kind of sound like hillbilly Aussies. Which is a feat in itself since Aussies already sound like hillbilly british ppl :tacky:

Right? The upward inflection ticks me right off. Now imagine an angry Aussie - it's a bloody auditory massacre.

VixR

Veritas
I like some Southern accents and the Boston accent in the US.

The only foreign accents I've heard tons are Indian and Spanish accents and both suck. I cant tell apart English accents, but I know some are superior to others. As for the rest of the world :zhqjlmx:

Accents are not that big a deal. The hotter a person is, the better an accent sounds on him. I don't think that's a coincidence :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.