Which diaspora has the prettiest Somali women?

Which diaspora has the prettiest Somali women?

• Canada

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • UK

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scandinavia/Finland

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • USA

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • France

• Netherlands/Germany

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Malta/Ireland

• Australia/NewZealand

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • other

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

Radical

Been there, done that
Diet and Environment do affect appearance.
Environment doesn't have much control over physical appearance, unless you're talking about the amount of premium makeup she has access to on a specific location

The only noteworthy distinction between two people of the same ethnicity on different locations is psychological

I'm gonna be honest for a second. There's a dietary issue here in Canada. I've found out recently, thanks to walaal @CaliTedesse, that we've been consuming plastic and calling it cheese.

So imma be biased towards the euros, I'm hoping they have less tendencies to get chunky. I hope.:wow1:

This question never made sense to me as genetics aren't determined by location, if it does then it takes thousands of years to notice any significant difference

I dont think so maybe in the past but do you think science that applies to the 9th century applies to 21st? I think With the BIG differences betweeen locations nowadays (yes you may not see the differences) but i think there can be differences.

Anyways this is my hypothesis we will just wait until a scientist in the near futue proves me right :dabcasar:

home is where the heart is
1590078014626.png

Environment doesn't have much control over physical appearance, unless you're talking about the amount of premium makeup she has access to on a specific location

The only noteworthy distinction between two people of the same ethnicity on different locations is psychological

There is definitely a difference in appearance wise between Somalis in Somalia and the ones in the west. Makeup has nothing to do with this as even the guys look different.

AUSSIE HALIMOS ARE AMAZING THEY HUNT THE FISH THEY WRESTLE ALLIGATORS ALL THE WHILE WEARING A HIJAB

ONE TIME WE WAS IN OUTBACK WE RAN OUT OF WATER THE AUSSIE HALIMO WHIPPED OUT HER TITTY AND BREAST FED ME UNTIL HELP CAME

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIAN HALIMOS

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
What in the google translate is this :mjlol:

https://pics.me.me/thumb_just-f*ck-my-shit-up-open-eye-crying-laughing-54368015.png
*från

I’m learning Swedish from sspot. So if it sounds wack then I guess the stereotype of you guys not speaking Swedish well is true :dabcasar:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I picked Scandinavia/Finland because the Somalis that live there speak more than 2 languages, and i find xalimos that are multilingual very attractive :banderas:

Danish somalis don't sound like fobs like other scandis for some reason, so they are up there for me. I haven't met a finnish somali before

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
AUSSIE HALIMOS ARE AMAZING THEY HUNT THE FISH THEY WRESTLE ALLIGATORS ALL THE WHILE WEARING A HIJAB

ONE TIME WE WAS IN OUTBACK WE RAN OUT OF WATER THE AUSSIE HALIMO WHIPPED OUT HER TITTY AND BREAST FED ME UNTIL HELP CAME

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIAN HALIMOS
Allahumma Ameen saxib. How does it have only 10% of the vote? Wallahi these guys don’t know nothing about Australian halimos. They don’t understand what they’re missing out on, take in only @The Bloody-Nine
what we’re even talking about, Everyone else is just sadly ignorant on the matter. Wallahi they exotic af
:ahh:

From the accent to the fuuto it’s almost like a superior race of xalimos.
:umad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending