Which diaspora has the prettiest Somali women?

Which diaspora has the prettiest Somali women?

• Canada

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • UK

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scandinavia/Finland

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • USA

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • France

• Netherlands/Germany

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Malta/Ireland

• Australia/NewZealand

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • other

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
I picked Scandinavia/Finland because the Somalis that live there speak more than 2 languages, and i find xalimos that are multilingual very attractive :banderas:

Danish somalis don't sound like fobs like other scandis for some reason, so they are up there for me. I haven't met a finnish somali before

But there language is ugly Offbrand Swedish lmao Danes got cucked by Swedes throghout history and look at swedes now: the most cucked people to walk the earth :pachah1:

Allahumma Ameen saxib. How does it have only 10% of the vote? Wallahi these guys don’t know nothing about Australian halimos. They don’t understand what they’re missing out on, take in only @The Bloody-Nine
what we’re even talking about, Everyone else is just sadly ignorant on the matter. Wallahi they exotic af
:ahh:

From the accent to the fuuto it’s almost like a superior race of xalimos.
:umad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:what1:

Allahumma Ameen saxib. How does it have only 10% of the vote? Wallahi these guys don’t know nothing about Australian halimos. They don’t understand what they’re missing out on, take in only @The Bloody-Nine
what we’re even talking about, Everyone else is just sadly ignorant on the matter. Wallahi they exotic af
:ahh:

From the accent to the fuuto it’s almost like a superior race of xalimos.
:umad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY

This question never made sense to me as genetics aren't determined by location, if it does then it takes thousands of years to notice any significant difference
Nope sxb gotta correct you there.. It takes 11 generations which equals to around 120-160 years to notice a significant difference.

Attachments

• fittytousand.png
    fittytousand.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 26
What's a significant difference though?
What's a significant difference though?
Significant means important and by my earlier post i should have added that the genes would mutate differently enough (in a new environment) to present other noticeable changes with exposure to temperature and light are external environmental factors that may influence gene expression and so is diet. Lets say if Abdi Madobe's off springs stay in Canada for 11 generations the kids will be lighter but it won't be noticeable until around the 11th generation. Then from there his family name can finally get some peace as we'd call them "Cida CadCad instead of Cida Madobe.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Majority of the attractive "somali" girls you see in Scandinavia are actually Eritrean. UK Somalis are ok just some of them need to lose weight on their faces and body American somali girls are mega obese fobs that look like they came straight from dadaab refugee camp. Canadian somali girls have amazing fashion and are mostly slim but their faces are either average or unattractive.

Last edited:

Trending