Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lets say the illuminati wanted to make this website and the members famous with money but you had to sacrifice one member. Which one would you sacrifice?

You CANT choose these 3.

Duchess
Reiko
Abdijohnson.

I would sacrifice @Freebandz

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I would sacrifice all of the men minus the ones on the moderating team, the 0.5s and the Puntlanders.

Gibiin-Udug

What part of

You CANT choose these 3.

Duchess
Reiko
Abdijohnson

Don't you understand? :what1::camby:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
What part of

You CANT choose these 3.

Duchess
Reiko
Abdijohnson

Don't you understand? :what1::camby:

I don't understand why astronauts say they can't go to the sun because it's too hot.... they could just go at night.... it doesn't take a genius tbh :duckr:

Gibiin-Udug

I don't understand why astronauts say they can't go to the sun because it's too hot.... they could just go at night.... it doesn't take a genius tbh :duckr:

If you choose AJ and I. You will have your usual (pm) social rejects, thirsty, weird folks. Stop playing yourself and learn how to follow the rules.

Hubble

VIP
Illuminati only sacrifice promising come ups, no one here has that potential. I can't harvest any of your non existent powers.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No one, I value the posters unlike yall. Even the anons are my niggas, noolaada!

Vote Mckenzie!

Gibiin-Udug

No one, I value the posters unlike yall. Even the anons are my niggas, noolaada!

Vote Mckenzie!
Looooooooooooooool

You're actually serious about this mod thing.

What will you offer to the members, how will you improve the website? Can we trust you not to steal our nicks?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Finally you got some balls.

I was waiting for you.

If you choose AJ and I. You will have your usual (pm) social rejects, thirsty, weird folks. Stop playing yourself and learn how to follow the rules.

:hemad:...

you see my ghostwriter is suffering from writers block but I didn't wana stood you up either....aah dilemma dilemma :kanyehmm::eminemdamn::mindblown::kendrickcry:

Gibiin-Udug

I know because I survived a sacrifice :ninja:
It left with me with paranormal abilities, absorbed from the girl they killed just before they intended to kill me :ninja:
I can see all your faces :ninja:
Wait what?

Are you serious. I'm intrigued, do continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.