Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Looooooooooooooool

You're actually serious about this mod thing.

What will you offer to the members, how will you improve the website? Can we trust you not to steal our nicks?

Im thinking of creating a buddy system, male posters will be allowed to have 1 female poster they can cyber date and message. It will cut down the thirsty PM's and give them the closest thing these sorry virgins will ever get to having a girl

Imagine @waraabe no longer stalking you and giving you free reign to post uncensored, think about it :mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Im thinking of creating a buddy system, male posters will be allowed to have 1 female poster they can cyber date and message. It will cut down the thirsty PM's and give them the closest thing these sorry virgins will ever get to having a girl

Imagine @waraabe no longer stalking you and giving you free reign to post uncensored, think about it :mjpls:
:comeon:

This isn't a dating website.

Gibiin-Udug

:comeon:

I don't think you are on my level let alone kiss your feet
Stop lying. Don't you ever lie.

18odpoa5wq766gif.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Looooooool

No Wallahi, I can handle my own. But nobody comes here to cyber date and shunkaasi. I prefer me cursing out @waraabe and him threatening to kiss my feet.

Speak for yourself. I'm taking @Lily out for a picnic in Trafalgar Square next week, me and @Laila are heading out to the Glastonbury Festival in July for the Summer EDC bash, and I'll be paying @Canuck a visit to discuss fashion and politics with her friends at her ESOL college, ill also be sending the boys of sspot to a women 101 bootcamp with pizzas and khat free of charge, that's why @Mckenzie is loved by all.

Vote Mckenzie!

Hafez

VIP
As I gain more wisdom and knowledge, I shall increase in preaching. Abdullah ibn Mubarak (RH) is one of my role models. I yearn to be like him.

Gibiin-Udug

I would also sacrifice @ghost

We don't need grown ass niggas getting sent by chicks to derail topics with meaningless gifs.

Hafez

VIP
@Hafez UK army will not bomb its own country. They will arrest you in Manchester streets
That's merely wishful thinking.

And calm the heck down, I want to be an Islamic scholar before anything else. It's my goal.

P.S. I'm leaving the west soon. To materialise my goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.