Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself. I'm taking @Lily out for a picnic in Trafalgar Square next week, me and @Laila are heading out to the Glastonbury Festival in July for the Summer EDC bash, and I'll be paying @Canuck a visit to discuss fashion and politics with her friends at her ESOL college, ill also be sending the boys of sspot to a women 101 bootcamp with pizzas and khat free of charge, that's why @Mckenzie is loved by all.

Vote Mckenzie!
You will find at V&A museum chilling

I would also sacrifice @ghost

We don't need grown ass niggas getting sent by chicks to derail topics with meaningless gifs.

:urgh: Those gifs were hand-picked by a person with brains who knows that their comment won't go through your thick skull.

To answer the titles question it would obviously be you buuuuuuuuut "You can't choose these 3" So i'd sacrifice @ghost :deadpeter:

His black magic is doing shit to the family.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:urgh: Those gifs were hand-picked by a person with brains who knows that their comment won't go through your thick skull.

To answer the titles question it would obviously be you buuuuuuuuut "You can't choose these 3" So i'd sacrifice @ghost :deadpeter:

His black magic is doing shit to the family.
:camby:
Did all of you agree to you posting this comment? Nigga you're a . Go back and run to the group convo and ask what gifs you would like to post or even how to write the posts. .

Gibiin-Udug

Baraf aint gonna waste her time on you. You arent that special for us all honey so you can stop screaming for us :)
I was special enough to be the topic in your convo.
My topic was special enough for you es to go back and forth and hatch a plan.
How does it feel to be a ?
Are you guys going to invite people in the convos again or are you going to run away like the you're.

I was special enough to be the topic in your convo.
My topic was special enough for you es to go back and forth and hatch a plan.
How does it feel to be a ?

I wont stoop low to call you a name since you so graciously did for me but you honestly think we're in our convo talking about you? Look how easy it took for you to get mad kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk stay in your lane maacano, no one else got the time for you.

Gibiin-Udug

I wont stoop low to call you a name since you so graciously did for me but you honestly think we're in our convo talking about you? Look how easy it took for you to get mad kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk stay in your lane maacano, no one else got the time for you.
I'm not mad. I'm just good at this game. But you had time to run away like a little .
How does it feel to be a though. You still didn't answer that to me.
How does it feel to have testicles and still have tendencies?
Know your role @ghost.

I'm not mad. I'm just good at this game. But you had time to run away like a little .
How does it feel to be a though. You still didn't answer that to me.
How does it feel to have testicles and still have tendencies?

Inb4 i get banned from thread, I'm a girl btw lmfao
You were fun to talk to though. adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.