Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Being a grown ass man who acts like a dhocil and who's also a social reject should hurt more, you need to sort out your priorities.
You're the one getting mad for being 'supposedly' rejected in the first place :drakelaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Sit down for a moment and think, I know it's hard with a single brain cell but think really hard.

Umm..weren't you just in my pm asking to tell idol you have nothing to do with this and trying to figure out a way to squash this beef? Why are you attacking idol now? Yaab walaahi. You think you know people and then they surprise you. :damsel:

Duchess

VIP
I spot 4 vs idol even when Lily is online. This keeps getting more and more pathetic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're like the water that comes out of a bottle of ketchup, kulaha irrelevant.
I know it deeply hurts, you're a who can't control his emotions. I will treat you like a .

You're the one getting mad for being 'supposedly' rejected in the first place :drakelaugh:
Rejected by who? A nappy haired zanj who's hateful? I don't think so.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Umm..weren't you just in my pm asking to tell idol you have nothing to do with this and trying to figure out a way to squash this beef? Why are you attacking idol now? Yaab walaahi. You think you know people and then they surprise you. :damsel:
Let his ass reply. He's laughable. Crying in your pm and acting gully on here. :chrisfreshhah:

Duchess

VIP
I'm locking this topic as it's already been derailing to death and there's no point of having two threads where people are fighting. Let's keep the beef confined to one thread ( Lily's ) please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.