Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Its funny how they accuse us of talking in our convo before posting. But look at how they both post at exactly the same time. :deadpeter:
Don't flatter yourself. You're not worthy of duchess and I to rehearse for you scapegoats.
I'm waiting for garaa to pop up. You're beyond boring now, repeating the same shit,
They aren't on though? You think you are a better stalker than me? pfffffft.

LOL i edited thread to convo. I praise you for your functioning eyes tho. There! I replied to you, happy now? Let Duchess do the talking for you plz.

Wait wait you out of all people is saying that I should be happy that you're replying to me. Your posts are laughable. Speaking of letting other speak for themselves., when will @Lily finish what she started.

Gibiin-Udug

@Baraf you can consult with the others now, you angry, nappy haired zanj. I know it's burning your soul that you don't even fit in with Somalis even online. That's why you're trying your hardest to impress social rejects in group convos. You're being used as a scapegoat.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Duchess you are reaching by making things up. Someone had a disdain for her post since their family member wears Jilbab, are people no longer allowed to have opinions? Will you ignore the fact that @Reiko spammed Lily with 50 dislikes from herself and went to the lengths of even going through her old post history on that thread :drakewtf: :francis: No one talked about disliking anyone. She disliked the post because she disliked the opinion:damsel:It's really that simple. Stop manipulating stories:camby::childplease:

You're beyond boring now

Reiko plz be original, your writer got that down already.

you're boring af

How long did it take for you to write that comment down only to realize that Duchess already wrote it?

if you think your amateurish posts and @Baraf's incoherent gibberish are worthy of idol and I coordinating/rehearsing our posts.:tacky:

And then you.....

You're not worthy of duchess and I to rehearse for you scapegoats.

You guys are making things waaaaaaaaay too obvious, i'll stop too since duchess is done. I'm done talking to this aboriginal Idol or Reiko or whatever you call yourself.

Gibiin-Udug

Reiko plz be original, your writer got that down already.

How long did it take for you to write that comment down only to realize that Duchess already wrote it?

And then you.....

You guys are making things waaaaaaaaay too obvious, i'll stop too since duchess is done. I'm done talking to this aboriginal Idol or Reiko or whatever you call yourself.

Says the with the same nick as another member. Your whole schtick is boring now. You're not worthy.

@ghosty the unknown one, stay pressed.

billbored.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess you are reaching by making things up. Someone had a disdain for her post since their family member wears Jilbab, are people no longer allowed to have opinions? Will you ignore the fact that @Reiko spammed Lily with 50 dislikes from herself and went to the lengths of even going through her old post history on that thread :drakewtf: :francis: No one talked about disliking anyone. She disliked the post because she disliked the opinion:damsel:It's really that simple. Stop manipulating stories:camby::childplease:

LARRYD.gif
LARRYD.gif

LARRYD.gif

I asked you not to @ me until the whole crew was around so we could do this in one go. Someone can have an opinion, yes, but an opinion this is not. This is some childish cliquish bullshit. If this was about one of idols topic, why insult her in your convo? Why do all of you seem to have developed a problem with her after Lily had a problem with her? Why did y'all dig through her post history and start disliking her posts? Why did @Lily try to start something in this very topic? Naa go come up with better excuses for your messy behavior. I don't have time for your childishness and you all need to grow the f*ck up.

@Reiko abaayo, they aren't worth it. Don't give them any more of your attention.

Gibiin-Udug

And that's how you piss off social rejects ladies and gentlemen.

11 pages, 151 posts and another topic. And a group convo conducting how to reply to me.

Check mate!

giphy.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No one called her a name under the pm. Lots of people disliked her posts, no one took the liberty of going through her post history like she did to some. Why are you the only one speaking in coherent non-animal like english? So she barks and you make things up to go along with it. What a great duo

Gibiin-Udug

No one called her a name under the pm. Lots of people disliked her posts, no one took the liberty of going through her post history like she did to some. Why are you the only one speaking in coherent non-animal like english? So she barks and you make things up to go along with it. What a great duo
Shut up you bitter nappy haired zanj.

giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Never forget what Duchess said about this girl

an "adult" :deadpeter:

Goes around posting "meaningless gifs" as she so "meaningfully" said about ghosts gifs :drakelaugh:
You're still unknown. How does it feel being played by dumb ass lily? You're not shit.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sit down for a moment and think, I know it's hard with a single brain cell but think really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending