Which member would you sacrifice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You're talkin' to me now :lol: it's nice that your post was in reference to baraf but i dun really care tbh. What "we did in the convo and what you're (present tense) attempting to do her"

CZNnX.jpg

The reach is too real wallahi :banderas:

You guys:
- discussed derailing her topics and disliking her posts. Then you went to her jilbab thread and did exactly that.
- discussed sending her a link to "watch her screen".
- try to derail this topic by attacking her. 4 of the 5 from that convo have already posted in this topic doing exactly that.

I'm not reaching, I'm stating facts. Even when she was made aware of your obsession, she ignored you guys but you couldn't let it go and had to attack her in this topic.

@Lily you can come out and stop claiming you're topic banned. You know that you're not.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You guys:
- discussed derailing her topics and disliking her posts. Then you went to her jilbab thread and did exactly that.
- try to derail this topic by attacking her. 4 of the 5 from that convo have already posted in this topic doing exactly that.

I'm not reaching, I'm stating facts. Even when she was made aware of your obsession, she ignored you guys but you couldn't let it go and had to attack her in this topic.

@Lily you can come out and stop claiming you're topic banned. You know that you're not.
image-jpg.2784

You guys:

The repetition is getting old. We already discussed about this pages ago my goodness.

Duchess

VIP
The repetition is getting old. We already discussed about this pages ago my goodness.

What's there to discuss? The fact that you have attacked idol in this very topic and managed to derail her topic says more than enough. You claim you're not obsessed with her but you think about her enough to stalk her topics.

Duchess

VIP
@ghosty

It's simple, if you don't like someone ( and it's evident from that convo that you girls don't like idol) you avoid them unless you're looking to be messy. What do you call this?
I would deffo sacrifice @Reiko & @AbdiJohnson :deargod:

An innocent post? She attacked idol and then tried to derail her topic. Then the rest of you pop up like roaches doing the same. Gtfoh with your attempt at reframing what that convo was about or what you've done in this topic. Idol has been an adult about this and left all those involved alone up until this topic where your @Lily decided to pop off and the rest of you brought your pom poms out to encourage the confrontation. You're fucking ciyaal and need to grow the f*ck up.

@ghosty

It's simple, if you don't like someone ( and it's evident from that convo that you girls don't like idol) you avoid them unless you're looking to be messy. What do you call this?

An innocent post? She attacked idol and then tried to derail her topic. Then the rest of you pop up like roaches doing the same. Gtfoh with your attempt at reframing what that convo was about or what you've done in this topic. Idol has been an adult about this and left all those involved alone up until this topic where your @Lily decided to pop off and the rest of you brought your pom poms out to encourage the confrontation. You're fucking ciyaal and need to grow the f*ck up.

With all of the name calling that "idol" has said in this thread, you are giving her the ultimate compliment that she has been an "adult". Reframing what convo? Why on Earth do you like repeating the same old thing? You got short-term memory or what? You legit just said it a comment ago.

You should call Baraf and Lily back, we haven't had a good conversation in awhile :frdfvsb: You're still invited to the convo Duchess if you want us to "pop up like roaches" for you.

Last edited:

Duchess

VIP
With all of the name calling that "idol" has said in this thread, you are giving her the ultimate compliment that she has been an "adult". Reframing what convo? Why on Earth do you like repeating the same old thing? You got short-term memory or what? You legit just said it a comment ago.

You should call Baraf and Lily back, we haven't had a good conversation in awhile :frdfvsb: You're still invited to the thread Duchess if you want us to "pop up like roaches" for you.

She has tolerated you up until this topic. You couldn't let it go and continued to poke at her so why are you acting shocked when you get the response you were looking for this whole time? It's pathetic how you need 2 or more of you to attack idol at a time. You can't even fight fair.

Lily and Baraf are your girls. You're probably in a convo with each at the moment deciding who posts when and in what sequence. You can tell them it's safe to come out of hiding.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

You should call Baraf and Lily back, we haven't had a good conversation in awhile :frdfvsb: You're still invited to the convo Duchess if you want us to "pop up like roaches" for you.
The edits on this post is too strong. You should have rehearsed before you posted reply. You're pathetic at this point. You're a lap dog.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Dirty nappy haired zanj. What's pathetic is starting a group convo about other members.
Pathetic losers.
Would it take a brick to fall on your head to know that the entire damn world don't revolve around you :childplease:
What in the f*ck are you bitter for and the f*ck are you on about :draketf:
I'm a 'dirty nappy haired zanj' :damn: Okay so what is it that you got out of it- that we're weird :damnmusic::chrisfreshhah:
that's cool :damnmusic:idk why that bothers you

She has tolerated you up until this topic. You couldn't let it go and continued to poke at her so why are you acting shocked when you get the response you were looking for this whole time? It's pathetic how you need 2 or more of you to attack idol at a time. You can't even fight fair.

Lily and Baraf are your girls. You're probably in a convo with each at the moment deciding who posts when and in what sequence. You can tell them it's safe to come out of hiding.

They aren't on though? You think you are a better stalker than me? pfffffft.

The edits on this post is too strong. You should have rehearsed before you posted reply. You're pathetic st this point. You're a lap dog.

LOL i edited thread to convo. I praise you for your functioning eyes tho. There! I replied to you, happy now? Let Duchess do the talking for you plz.

With out a shadow of a doubt even though I don't believe in this superstition stuff I would sacrifice @Hafez send him and his ilks with the quickness to akhiro

Duchess

VIP
Its funny how they accuse us of talking in our convo before posting. But look at how they both post at exactly the same time. :deadpeter:

Abaayo, you must be suffering from delusions if you think your amateurish posts and @Baraf's incoherent gibberish are worthy of idol and I coordinating/rehearsing our posts.:tacky: It's actually why I'm bowing out of this topic, you're boring af. @ me when you get your girls in formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.