Which Somali girls are your type?

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Both of you are completely europeanaized in the mind. This girl is the standards of beauty in Somalia and whole Africa plus Middle East. You niggas love flat ass 🤢
Do you mean this is the standard after the civil war and the influx of foreign ideologies, coupled with the effects of thirty years of bloodshed on people’s minds?

My mother says that during Siad Barre’s time, fit women, with slim waists and melanin-rich skin, were the ones desired. Seeing obese, fat women or single women bleaching their skin was unheard of. Today’s standards are shaped by social media and Bollywood.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Do you mean this is the standard after the civil war and the influx of foreign ideologies, coupled with the effects of thirty years of bloodshed on people’s minds?

My mother says that during Siad Barre’s time, fit women, with slim waists and melanin-rich skin, were the ones desired. Seeing obese, fat women or single women bleaching their skin was unheard of. Today’s standards are shaped by social media and Bollywood.
Yep true That was when Iman became Super model she wasn't fat she was just like what I've described.
e03aa0924489cd3cd016c435ea3fe02f.jpg

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

Exactly Somalis are ectomorph by nature and that is what fits our natural beauty standards..

Until UN camps started feeding GMO’s to @Nin123 tuulo and people got hooked on Bollywood. The influx of Amisom didn’t help the already bantufied south either.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This girl used to be my crush she is literally the most beautiful Xalimo I've ever seen she is literally perfect

>Tall
>Not fat or skinny or thick
>Hunter eyes
>Curly hair
>High cheekbones
>Positive canthal tilt
>Heart face shaped
>smooth perfect skin neither dark nor light

I could wipe out an entire continent for an angel like this

View attachment 334259View attachment 334260View attachment 334262
?

I like Xaliimos with almost zero naasos- with natural low fat- like Whitney houston amaal with tom boyish sense

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This girl used to be my crush she is literally the most beautiful Xalimo I've ever seen she is literally perfect

>Tall
>Not fat or skinny or thick
>Hunter eyes
>Curly hair
>High cheekbones
>Positive canthal tilt
>Heart face shaped
>smooth perfect skin neither dark nor light

I could wipe out an entire continent for an angel like this

View attachment 334259View attachment 334260View attachment 334262
?
First of all those are almond hunter eyes not hunter eyes but idk cause of her makeup obscuring it and second of all yeah she does look nice.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Wara people like you are the ones fucking up somali women beauty standards back home thats why most of the women keep themselves chubby and thick when they should be slim, fit and just the right curves.
1720852157500.png

We need more of this.

Last edited:
Wara people like you are the ones fucking up somali women beauty standards back home thats why most of the women keep themselves chubby and thick when they should be slim, fit and just the right curves.
View attachment 334329

We need more of this.

IMG_1678.jpeg

personally I prefer the old standards. I despise seeing the foreign standards of fat bleached women nowadays. One of the many downsides of globalisation. Foreign standards, ones which obviously not everyone can meet. Especially when the standard is light skin when the majority of the world is dark skinned.