Which Somali girls are your type?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Screenshot_20240714_125913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240714_130338_TikTok.jpg

I've been talking to this baby for a while. She's cisse from Erer, ethiopia. Girls over there are very affordable.
What do you guys think of her looks. Her skin tone is natural.

I live back home I can tell instantly the ones who bleach,since when did most of them gotten light,next time I meet one I’ll be asking for childhood photos.
the bleach also tend to get them hairy for some reason. bushy arms and thick sideburns make my stomach turn

never again 🤮

I don't think they can be one single standard of beauty. Too much varieties and variations in this world. What we should look for in a woman is attractiveness not beauty which as they say is in the eye of the beholder. We can't pin down beauty but their is not much debate when it comes to attractiveness.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Girls with smaller head sizes. who also have 1/3 proportions for top bottom and middle, makes em look very femine. hard to see now a days what people working with due style of scarfs some time get jump scare when i see underneath. lol very similar to dudes with baseball caps who rocking george jefferson underneath

1720991709861.png

1720992082995.png1720992187922.png

She is obviously already taken nigga. The biggest sign is when a woman starts traveling worldwide but only takes pictures of herself with no family members in them. This is when you know she has been taken 😂
I don’t want her I just think she’s pretty 💀