White man complains about not feeling welcomed in Somalia

I feel bad for you Ciyaal Casiir. Come home hadii lagu ciilay. Inaad dad kale iska daba qortaan, ama aad raadisaan their raali-gelin waa gunnimo.
Is adkeeya.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Saudis are the most hated people in the Arab world they constantly engage in Fkd against all other Arabs using large bot farms backed by the Saudi government. I often monitor Arab Twitter.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Saudis are the most hated people in the Arab world they constantly engage in Fkd against all other Arabs using large bot farms backed by the Saudi government. I often monitor Arab Twitter.

Saudis are probably the country closest to Somali in behaviour, wallahi billahi tullahi.

If anyone wants to know what Somalia will be like if we never got colonised and had oil money, learn Arabic and travel around Saudi Arabia. Not just Makkah and Medina, go to random cities, go on their TikToks, Twitter etc.

They even have reer baadiyo and reer magaal, and spend their time arguing on Twitter about FKD or how glorious their history is. Some of them even praise their pre-Islamic customs wallahi.

They are the definition of you can take the man from the baadiyo but you can’t take the baadiyo out of the man.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I can attest to how this guy is feeling when i went to Mogadishu people were very hesitant to approach me because of my white skin and blue eyes and blonde hair. Its very weird haven’t they seen a somali person with these features before or what? It’s common place in hargaisa.

I can attest to how this guy is feeling when i went to Mogadishu people were very hesitant to approach me because of my white skin and blue eyes and blonde hair. Its very weird haven’t they seen a somali person with these features before or what? It’s common place in hargaisa.
Ok dude

Trending

Latest posts