White Supremacists are REALLY Obsessed with Somalis for some Reason

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
They dont even wash their futo and are ran thru. How somali men find them attractive is beyond me

Last edited:
I think this is lowkey a blessing in disguise. Too many diasporas feeling unwelcomed means people will finally return and be serious about investing and building the motherland.

Bro it’s school everyone gets teased. When people tease you, you fight back. It’s apart of growing up

I agree that Barkhad Abdi was a sellout but he’s not the reason for the hate. The other user brought up Illhan Omar, her fight with Trump brought more hate to us than Barkhad Abdi. At least for us Somalis living here in America

Somali internet trolls also caused more hate than Barkhad Abdi. That guy is just an internet meme that people try to use as a scapegoat to explain Somali hate
Tbh Barkhad Abdi didn't cause major hatred for Somalis its actually the "somali trolls" that caused our reputation to be destroyed, that's why your seeing a smear campaign against us and people using Barkhad pictures to slander Somalis. Its our uncivilised behaviour on the internet that led to our downfall. That's why your seeing people larping as Somalis to finish us off. You think Ethiopians would have gone out their way to cosplay as a somali to tarnish our rep if it wasn't for the somali trolls coming into their forum and talking smack about them? I been on their spaces since 2011 and would often see Somalis attacking them unprovoked and the Ethiopians being confused.

I do not think that there are many Sudanese in the West. The number of Sudanese in the Middle East alone is equal to the number of Somalis in the entire diaspora, or exceeds it.
That’s true I was using them as an example. But I still disagree with the idea that racists hate us mainly because we’re black and Muslims. Being black and Muslim definitely comes with hate, but I think being poor and associated with crime brings us more hate imo

That’s true I was using them as an example. But I still disagree with the idea that racists hate us mainly because we’re black and Muslims. Being black and Muslim definitely comes with hate, but I think being poor and associated with crime brings us more hate imo
Also them knowing we aren't liked or rated by even other black people and Muslims give them an ammo to hate on us even further.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
It's because of Barkhad we're associated with subhumans, he also made countless Somali children's lives growing up unnecessarily hard no thanks to the pirate trope, Barkhad Abdi sold out his own people for less than a years minimum wage of annual pay (30k), it is what it is.

I still to this day can't understand why some Somalis continue to support & defend him.
I used to hate on him, but not anymore the brother went places after that gig.

Tbh Barkhad Abdi didn't cause major hatred for Somalis its actually the "somali trolls" that caused our reputation to be destroyed, that's why your seeing a smear campaign against us and people using Barkhad pictures to slander Somalis. Its our uncivilised behaviour on the internet that led to our downfall. That's why your seeing people larping as Somalis to finish us off. You think Ethiopians would have gone out their way to cosplay as a somali to tarnish our rep if it wasn't for the somali trolls coming into their forum and talking smack about them? I been on their spaces since 2011 and would often see Somalis attacking them unprovoked and the Ethiopians being confused.

While I certainly don't support trolls launching unprovoked attacks, Ethiopians really have no grounds to be "confused"; their State literally occupies an area the size of Germany -- the Galbeed

Somalis need to just focus on their careers and move out of the hood. If we do that they’ll just move on to a new group to start hating
Is going to take some time if I'm honest with you first of all Somalis immigrating to the west needs to end in order not to see another failed generation and more scrutiny, basically a repeat cycle. Than we have to wait for Somali parents born and raised in the west to become the majority in raising Somali children. This will make Somali parents have less children max being 3 and be more focused on each child of theirs, finally owning properties and escaping from the hood and entering a more prosperous neighborhood. This will all take around 50 years to see a full change we have a very long way to go.

While I certainly don't support trolls launching unprovoked attacks, Ethiopians really have no grounds to be "confused"; their State literally occupies an area the size of Germany -- the Galbeed
Some were aware but they weren't being hostile towards Somalis, but if I'm honest a lot weren't aware. Ethiopia doesn't prioritise education. You really think they would discuss about Somali galbeed in classes? Somalis could have easily educated them of that matter rather than scritinze them and act barbaric in other peoples forum. It's no one's fault but ours.

Is going to take some time if I'm honest with you first of all Somalis immigrating to the west needs to end in order not to see another failed generation and more scrutiny, basically a repeat cycle. Than we have to wait for Somali parents born and raised in the west to become the majority in raising Somali children. This will make Somali parents have less children max being 3 and be more focused on each child of theirs, finally owning properties and escaping from the hood and entering a more prosperous neighborhood. This will all take around 50 years to see a full change we have a very long way to go.
I agree with everything you said, but not the timeline. In America I think most Somalis will be out of the hood within 20 years. I already see more and more Somalis going to uni to get good degrees. Plus a large amount of American Somalis already live in the suburbs

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger

50k, big yikes
It depends which white people. Young white people tend to be less racist. They like Somalis and black Muslims more than Arabs. Because Africans tend to integrate more in western countries than Arab menas.
Even Somalis do integrate very well. They establish businesses, they get active in politics, they don’t look down on the people of the host nation and they don’t talk negatively about their religion culture or tradition.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I wonder if she was home schooled, if she thinks white people can survive in Australia with SPF.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_143745_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_143745_Chrome.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
They didn’t say Somalia thou, that AI pic could be any other ethnicity, like saudi or paki. Somali men in the QTS drawing attention to themselves have such low self esteem ew

I agree with everything you said, but not the timeline. In America I think most Somalis will be out of the hood within 20 years. I already see more and more Somalis going to uni to get good degrees. Plus a large amount of American Somalis already live in the suburbs
That's a good start, maybe your right in your timeliness but that's if no more somalis immigrate to Minnesota, because if the immigration pattern continues than we are going to see a repeat cycle of failure and hate. At least in the uk they stopped somali immigration due to brexit, that's why i think uk Somalis will be the first diaspora to be assimilated the quickest. I still think its going to take a little more than 20 years because we are talking about a full change.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Exactly, for example I never see Sudanis get this same level of hate. There will always be people who would hate us for being black and Muslim but that’s not an explanation for all of the hate we receive. Some Somalis committing crime and abusing welfare benefits also contributed to this hate
Sudanis who are living in exile are doing better and are less caught in crime because they come from a safer environment.

but compare this with Somalis who have been experiencing a bloody civil war for almost 4 decades, then the emergence of Al Shabab. This left post traumatic disorder , mental health, sadness, pain, hopelessness.

and the anarchy that existed in Somali after icu plus the attacks on African migrants in Libya. These are all reasons why some Somali migrants have it harder when they arrive in the west.

but despite this Somalis are still very disciplined community. They engage in their community, they build up businesses, they help immigrants, they engage in politics etc.

Last edited:
It depends which white people. Young white people tend to be less racist. They like Somalis and black Muslims more than Arabs. Because Africans tend to integrate more in western countries than Arab menas.
Even Somalis do integrate very well. They establish businesses, they get active in politics, they don’t look down on the people of the host nation and they don’t talk negatively about their religion culture or tradition.
Young white people are even more racist than the older ones from what I seen. I even seen a 15 year old English boy comment racist things. they're no different to their older counterpart. It's generation of racism being taught. And Somalis don't really integrate well particularly in the UK, Sweden and Minnesota. That's why we are being scrutinzed the most out of anyone.