White Supremacists are REALLY Obsessed with Somalis for some Reason

Bro it’s school everyone gets teased. When people tease you, you fight back. It’s apart of growing up

I agree that Barkhad Abdi was a sellout but he’s not the reason for the hate. The other user brought up Illhan Omar, her fight with Trump brought more hate to us than Barkhad Abdi. At least for us Somalis living here in America

Somali internet trolls also caused more hate than Barkhad Abdi. That guy is just an internet meme that people try to use as a scapegoat to explain Somali hate
No Somali trolls defend us if it wasn’t for them we would’ve been seen as weak

Every time I go on twitter people are attacking Somalis. It’s literally every race that comes for us. Indians might be the only ones who get it worse.

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF
Indian hate has died down, all I see now is people pooing at us and Somalis having no good comebacks. At least with Indians they just talk about their hygiene while with Somalis its our looks, country, poor criminals basically every bad word you can think of. Indians have comebacks we don't.

No Somali trolls defend us if it wasn’t for them we would’ve been seen as weak
Somalis trolls are the main ones who bring us negative attention. A lot of people online only got exposed to Somalis after those trolls kept going viral. Now you have ajnabis larping as Somalis whenever they want to get away with saying racist shit. The trolls were fucking idiots

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I just realised she made one for Madows and a different one for Somalis 💀

Atleast the Faaraxs look happy asf

She looks like the everyday Karen I see at costa. Guess I should be wary.

Somalis trolls are the main ones who bring us negative attention. A lot of people online only got exposed to Somalis after those trolls kept going viral. Now you have ajnabis larping as Somalis whenever they want to get away with saying racist shit. The trolls were fucking idiots
it was a murtad Somali girl that started this she got exposed but it seems like she's still trolling.

They soon won't be weak if they continue their hate filled campaign. Hate crimes will increase because of them. Is not looking good in the long run.
No they’ll always be weak. Caadans can only call you names online because they’re incapable of doing anything irl. All those cuunsuri accounts you see on twitter nowadays are just caadans coping with the reality of the west. You’ll read a news story about some immigrant committing some crazy crime and all caadans will do is b*tch in the comment section since they have no power irl.

It's because of Barkhad we're associated with subhumans, he also made countless Somali children's lives growing up unnecessarily hard no thanks to the pirate trope, Barkhad Abdi sold out his own people for less than a years minimum wage of annual pay (30k), it is what it is.

I still to this day can't understand why some Somalis continue to support & defend him.
How is his rep in minnesota where he is from ? I reckon he said they warned him not to take the role because of the reasons you said

We've managed to induce fear in right wingers and I think that's pretty interesting. I ignored this because it shows they're scared shitless. They would never come to our neighborhoods and say anything racist to our face. The only time they have the strength is on the internet. The funny thing is that there isn't that many of us in the west. There are more Nigerians in almost every country that we migrated to. We're just visible and loud. We're probably the only African country these cadaans know by name because of Hollywood and Ilhan. They can only name 2 African countries tops with confidence. Especially the Americans. We're maybe 220k in the US and have a negligible impact on anything outside of Minnesota.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
How is his rep in minnesota where he is from ? I reckon he said they warned him not to take the role because of the reasons you said
I’m from MN majority of Somali kids growing up we went to our own schools which weren’t public and they were all 99% Somali so we never had interactions with cadaans or mathows compared to somalis in the UK you guys went to schools with them which lead To conflicts

We've managed to induce fear in right wingers and I think that's pretty interesting. I ignored this because it shows they're scared shitless. They would never come to our neighborhoods and say anything racist to our face. The only time they have the strength is on the internet. The funny thing is that there isn't that many of us in the west. There are more Nigerians in almost every country that we migrated too. We're just visible and loud. We're probably the only African country these cadaans know by name because of Hollywood and Ilhan. They can only name 2 African countries tops with confidence. Especially the Americans. We're maybe 220k in the US and have a negligible impact on anything outside of Minnesota.

Trending

Latest posts