White Supremacists are REALLY Obsessed with Somalis for some Reason

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Did you see the Vince McMahon text messages :ftw9nwa:

The 2nd text message is outrageous, Vince needs to be euthanized. Dadkaan are godless paigans today. I was shocked reading Malcolm X’s AUN biography and him telling how rich cadaan paid madows to do all around devious sexual acts with them. One even paid to just listen a couple have sex.

Rag ma ahan dadkaan.

No we can't go back, Somalia could potentially face war with Ethiopia over the mou, Somalia does not have a stable government not to mention al shabab bombing Somalia often. Is simply not safe for anyone to migrate and start life there. I don't blame the west I blame Somalis for the way things are for us in the west. We been living in the weet for 30 years and we barely achieved anything great other than more crimes and bad PR.
I agree with you but ask yourself whose fault is it our government can’t defeat AS is it not the Somali gov ? Who’s fault is it that our country is the most corrupt in the world index is it not our fault ?

I just also realized something. The woman that posted that also posted AI images of other ethnic groups but only the Somali one did real numbers. I suspect it was boosted. Elon has the power to boost anything he wants to. Ever since I saw him commenting on the Minnesota school fight, I realized the guy has it for us. Explains why anything related to us has an extreme boost in the algorithm. I wouldn't be surprised if he googles Somalis in his spare time. Dude is a hateful eugenicist.

I just also realized something. The woman that posted that also posted AI images of other ethnic groups but only the Somali one did real numbers. I suspect it was boosted. Elon has the power to boost anything he wants to. Ever since I saw him commenting on the Minnesota school fight, I realized the guy has it for us. Explains why anything related to us has an extreme boost in the algorithm. I wouldn't be surprised if he googles Somalis in his spare time. Dude is a hateful eugenicist.
That would explain why basic hate for Somalis and using poor images of Somalis back home to mock us go extremely viral on tiktok instagram etc.compared to others being mocked. Why is it that one picture of a poor somali back home to ridicule Somalis go viral??

That would explain why basic hate for Somalis and using poor images of Somalis back home to mock us go extremely viral on tiktok instagram etc.compared to others being mocked. Why is it that one picture of a poor somali back home to ridicule Somalis go viral??

Idk about what's driving the hate on tiktok and insta but I remember a lot of racist videos going viral on tiktok and no one taking them down even after mass reporting which means the moderators were actively ignoring the reports. Tiktok and meta (which runs insta and facebook) outsource their moderation to Kenya. I only found out about that because Kenyan moderators are suing the companies. I doubt Kenyans care about Somalis getting cooked.

20240220_132426.jpg

Screenshot_20240220-131950_Samsung Internet.jpg

Idk about what's driving the hate on tiktok and insta but I remember a lot of racist videos going viral on tiktok and no one talking them down even after mass reporting which means the moderators were actively ignoring the reports. Tiktok and meta (which runs insta and facebook) outsource their moderation to Kenya. I only found out about that because Kenyan moderators are suing the companies. I doubt Kenyans care about Somalis getting cooked.

View attachment 317002
View attachment 317001
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blaming somali boys raised abroad in the diaspora who had nothing to do with the previous generation's destruction of Somalia is for lack of a better word-retarded

continue to seeth but do it quietly
Who does most of the crime somali girls or somali boys in the west? fair enough they didn't destroy Somalia but they are sure destroying themselves by joining gangs

Idk about what's driving the hate on tiktok and insta but I remember a lot of racist videos going viral on tiktok and no one taking them down even after mass reporting which means the moderators were actively ignoring the reports. Tiktok and meta (which runs insta and facebook) outsource their moderation to Kenya. I only found out about that because Kenyan moderators are suing the companies. I doubt Kenyans care about Somalis getting cooked.

View attachment 317002
View attachment 317001
So Kenyans are the moderators of tiktok? this would explain why none of the hate videos got taken down and why our hate videos go trippe viral compared to other countries that gets hate. They really are our enemy. I'm glad Somalis are flooding in the millions and Inshallah we takeover their nation and revert back to cushitic like it once were.