White Supremacists are REALLY Obsessed with Somalis for some Reason

We've managed to induce fear in right wingers and I think that's pretty interesting. I ignored this because it shows they're scared shitless. They would never come to our neighborhoods and say anything racist to our face. The only time they have the strength is on the internet. The funny thing is that there isn't that many of us in the west. There are more Nigerians in almost every country that we migrated too. We're just visible and loud. We're probably the only African country these cadaans know by name because of Hollywood and Ilhan. They can only name 2 African countries tops with confidence. Especially the Americans. We're maybe 220k in the US and have a negligible impact on anything outside of Minnesota.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont think its wise to plan to stay long term cause anything could happen in crusader lands. The sharia forbids staying in non muslim countries if you can make hijra to muslim countries. Im leaving as soon as I save up. Im not having kids here hell no
Same thing I also plan on leaving them kuffar lands once I get my money up in shaa allah

Last edited:
Muh ummah though
One ummah hardly exists anymore, those days are long gone. Muslims are too divided and weak to form against the non Muslims that hate our guts, instead we are joining forces with them to shit on each other. And is always from a certain muslim demographics. Somalis only have each other. These Asians and Arabs don't give a care In the world about us. I have even seen other non somali Muslims mock us with cadaans om social media.

I don't like generalising and there are some good South Asians that take an interest in Somali people and our culture but sadly there are a lot that engage with the somali hate train and is always there ready to mock us once they see others doing the same. A lot of them are sheep's that follows others to score cool points, Somalis should be weary of these people along with Arabs.

We've managed to induce fear in right wingers and I think that's pretty interesting. I ignored this because it shows they're scared shitless. They would never come to our neighborhoods and say anything racist to our face. The only time they have the strength is on the internet. The funny thing is that there isn't that many of us in the west. There are more Nigerians in almost every country that we migrated to. We're just visible and loud. We're probably the only African country these cadaans know by name because of Hollywood and Ilhan. They can only name 2 African countries tops with confidence. Especially the Americans. We're maybe 220k in the US and have a negligible impact on anything outside of Minnesota.

Ethiopians are racist just like Somalis it’s all because of religion saxib the Europeans were defending Ethiopia since the dawn of time till this day Europeans are racist to Somalis in the UK we are no more than 110k yet they aren’t racist to mathow Nigerians and Jamaicans who are 1M+ plus in population it’s because they are Christian anyway we shouldn’t want to be liked we should go back to our country and build it
Is not always religion stop using the relgion card is repetitive and boring. And not all somalis can go back to their native land

Is not always religion stop using the relgion card is repetitive and boring. And not all somalis can go back to their native land smh
We can 100% go back to our country I’m guessing your the type to blame the “west” for Somalias failure to be stable until we recognize what we’re doing as people and fix our mistakes we will always be a shithole

We can 100% go back to our country I’m guessing your the type to blame the “west” for Somalias failure to be stable until we recognize what we’re doing as people and fix our mistakes we will always be a shithole
No we can't go back, Somalia could potentially face war with Ethiopia over the mou, Somalia does not have a stable government not to mention al shabab bombing Somalia often. Is simply not safe for anyone to migrate and start life there. I don't blame the west I blame Somalis for the way things are for us in the west. We been living in the weet for 30 years and we barely achieved anything great other than more crimes and bad PR.

Trending

Latest posts