Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tall white men is the reason so many Somali girls support Arsenal. Because of this guy, and his team mate(s)

tumblr_mwl7pcKDEc1qcvq4wo1_500.jpg

Nah ever since Arsenal became a gay friendly club most of the guys that have been bumming of giroud and co are guys

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait what? Wtf are you taking about IQ girl?
IQ girl? Did ciddarta also came up with that for you since you can't think for yourself. What kind of straight man posts half naked picture of another man and "complains" about women liking him? You fruitcake with no morals.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
IQ girl? Did ciddarta also came up with that for you since you can't think for yourself. What kind of straight man posts half naked picture of another man and "complains" about women liking him? You fruitcake with no morals.

I didnt complain. I made a statement about an observation, you primitive rat. Nayaa, you're a child, your lack of logical thinking for an adult is astounding.

Bielsa

VIP
Nah ever since Arsenal became a gay friendly club most of the guys that have been bumming of giroud and co are guys

No wonder Arsenals fan base is made up of middle class white people and Jeremy Corbyn supporting progressives.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I didnt complain. I made a statement about an observation, you primitive rat. Nayaa, you're a child, your lack of logical thinking for an adult is astounding.
you were complaining. You're the bottom of the barrel even cadaan chicks dont want a dimwit with no morals. You're showing your repressed sexuality.

Bielsa

VIP
Hey @Duchess give a warning to your cousin and tell her to stop harassing me. As a mod, I expect you to put nepotism aside and do your job fairly..

:yousmart:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Says the girl who cried about Geeljire doing what he did lol
I know you would jump off a cliff if your faithless ass got exposed but that day will soon come. You're still a with no mind of her own. From now on you're a SHE. Petty .

Bielsa

VIP
I know you would jump off a cliff if your faithless ass got exposed but that day will soon come. You're still a with no mind of her own. From now on you're a SHE. Petty .

Call me what you like, nayaa, but at least wipe that off your face, you cock munching .

:whoa: Wow, guys! What's the matter with you, VP & Idol? If you can't get along kala leexda, yo. I thought you two were better than this. :ufdup:

Bielsa

VIP
:whoa: Wow, guys! What's the matter with you, VP & Idol? If you can't get along kala leexda, yo. I thought you two were better than this. :ufdup:

I was minding my own biz until she started calling me gay and her other usual insults. She's a child with a pea sized brain. I'm still waiting for her to explain the blatant contradiction in that other thread but she went into hiding and felt ashamed of her low IQ.

Come on, guys. Haddaadan is fahmeynin at least leave each other alone dee. You are some of the few members I get along with on this forum and it's kinda sad seeing you two calling each other names. Just bury the hatchet and forget about all this, guys, please.

Bielsa

VIP
Come on, guys. Haddaadan is fahmeynin at least leave each other alone dee. You are some of the few members I get along with on this forum and it's kinda sad seeing you two calling each other names. Just bury the hatchet and forget about all this, guys, please.

I tried. I notified @Duchess cos I'm tired of this girl following me around calling me names so we will see what she will do about it.

And it's funny cos the mods just made a thread about being tired of being harassed lol

Bielsa

VIP
If you can throw insults around be ready to take some too. No need for this "harassment" bullshit. We're all adults here.

I agree 100% but idol cried to the mods about Geeljire and hence he got banned lol

The only reason I @ Duchess was cos they set up this system of reporting "harassment". It's a fucking Internet forum, it aint that deep. I'll take Idols BS but I don't want to be reported in the future by her for taking her pea sized brain apart.

Pre-emptive strike.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hey @Duchess give a warning to your cousin and tell her to stop harassing me. As a mod, I expect you to put nepotism aside and do your job fairly..

:yousmart:

I don't see how she said anything worse than what you said to her. This isn't harassment.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I agree 100% but idol cried to the mods about Geeljire and hence he got banned lol

The only reason I @ Duchess was cos they set up this system of reporting "harassment". It's a fucking Internet forum, it aint that deep. I'll take Idols BS but I don't want to be reported in the future by her for taking her pea sized brain apart.

Pre-emptive strike.

Why do you continue to mention Geeljire? He posted her name and he got banned for it. It's very different from you engaging her in a mudslinging match and then @'ing me to claim harassment. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending