Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
there is no half half who is her father
JYDjIUr.png

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bruh yaac :camby:Most of these celebrities without make up would look xuux. I don't know why you're only attacking her. :damedamn:She isn't in my top 10 but she got me weak in some movies I've watched.:ahhhh:

You brought up a freaking indhayar chick which was qori :browtf:at least if she had some badhi or xabad I would've agreed with you but she had none.:damn:

I can't lie some of the thick chicks I see on instagram and Twitter got me weak bro.

:leobite:

S

SOMACOON

I have her on snapchat all she does is bashaal with jamaicans and cadaan dudes idk if she even knows what a somali is

I wouldn't be surprised. Thats usually what happens when Somalis mix. But she can still get it lol

I wouldn't be surprised. Thats usually what happens when Somalis mix. But she can still get it lol

These Somali dad's that have kids with ajanabi women really need to stop abandoning their kids to the wild. Imagine if Maya Jama had proper Somali dhaqan and adhab *sweet_jesus.jpg*

S

SOMACOON

These Somali dad's that have kids with ajanabi women really need to stop abandoning their kids to the wild. Imagine if Maya Jama had proper Somali dhaqan and adhab *sweet_jesus.jpg*

Its usuallty the Somali women who marry out. I hardly see any brothers in the trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending