Who Is Your Celebrity Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you continue to mention Geeljire? He posted her name and he got banned for it. It's very different from you engaging her in a mudslinging match and then @'ing me to claim harassment. :camby:

If he feels he's being harassed who are you to suggest otherwise? Leave his feelings alone

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
As a mod you should be the one protecting their feels, not making them feels worse

He can go cry himself into a pillow if he wants, but she wasn't harassing him. They traded insults and that's that.

He can go cry himself into a pillow if he wants, but she wasn't harassing him. They traded insults and that's that.

Don't be so heartless. Yeah I know tbh I'm just instigating, but from now on it's gonna be harder to mod with everyone claiming harassment or whatnot so goodluck Duchess.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Don't be so heartless. Yeah I know tbh I'm just instigating, but from now on it's gonna be harder to mod with everyone claiming harassment or whatnot so goodluck Duchess.

Exactly. Idol is a bucket but if I say that often enough I will be reported for harassment and be banned.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

14-joshua-jackson.w529.h529.jpg

Joshua-Jackson-joshua-jackson-3198413-417-630.jpg
PETERRRRRRRRRRRR

and LOL

Q

Queen Carawelo

Exactly. Idol is a bucket but if I say that often enough I will be reported for harassment and be banned.
bucket? We all know who's the true bucket in here. You worthless piece of shit. How does it feel to be a bottom on the Internet. You're a in real life and you let others call you a . You hating ass . Come at me nayaa. I told you I will address you like the you're from now on

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
bucket? We all know who's the true bucket in here. You worthless piece of shit. How does it feel to be a bottom on the Internet. You're a in real life and you let others call you a . You hating ass . Come at me nayaa. I told you I will address you like the you're from now on

Still crying over Geeljire and what he did. You went crying to the mods.

:mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
So I goggled this Priyanka Chopra chick and she's just another Indian actress with a cake of make up on her face to cover up her deficiencies. I bet she shaves her chest hair too every Sunday.

:hova:

I can't believe @Air Jalam was mocking my taste in slim skinny females, And he's unashamedly attracted to some Hindu naag.

:heh:
Bruh yaac :camby:Most of these celebrities without make up would look xuux. I don't know why you're only attacking her. :damedamn:She isn't in my top 10 but she got me weak in some movies I've watched.:ahhhh:

You brought up a freaking indhayar chick which was qori :browtf:at least if she had some badhi or xabad I would've agreed with you but she had none.:damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Do y'all remember Balotelli ex gf?:wow1:She was everywhere in the 2014 World Cup. :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending