Who will be the next Somali president?

Lol you’reone funny dude. Shameless but funny
Bro farmaajo is done for. Farmaajo is not making an alliance with ppl he tried to assasinate. He's a baby dictator kkkk. Farmaajo was literally a sports hall referee. Kheyre is more reer magaal than him. He knows how to work with the government and opposition. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo? 🤣

Bro farmaajo is done for. Farmaajo is not making an alliance with ppl he tried to assasinate. He's a baby dictator kkkk. Farmaajo was literally a sports hall referee. Kheyre is more reer magaal than him. He knows how to work with the government and opposition. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo? 🤣
What’s Kheyre qabil? 🤔
“Hassan Ali Khaire was born in the central Somalia town of Jacar, Galgaduud,[8] some 50 kilometers from El Buur.[9][10” -Wiki Early Life.
Man I don’t think he would be a good president because of his dual citizenship. Yea he could be a fed. :)

Last edited:
Habar Ceyno- Forculus- Murusade-Karanle! A peacefull clan that never starts problem and is loved by everyone including Dir, RX and Darood. His dual citizenship shouldn’t be a problem as many of our politicians studied or lived abroad like Farmaajo for example.
They have given birth to the greatest personality in the country, and that is enough for them

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Why are you guys pretending like you will get a say in the elections abo USA decides
771BEC9C-D505-4E04-9EF0-F40F73B9D078.png

cow

VIP

I already said you are been ku nool. And with everything you write you proof my point further.

Mx had 3 prime ministers yet we don't claim anything sheikh dalxiis or ulusow did. Yet you claim everything farmaajo did as kheyre accomplishments when kheyre was a light weight tool used to keep hiraab from being prime minister and was discarded within 7 minutes when kheyre went against farmaajo.

Been ku nool baa tahay.

I already said you are been ku nool. And with everything you write you proof my point further.

Mx had 3 prime ministers yet we don't claim anything sheikh dalxiis or ulusow did. Yet you claim everything farmaajo did as kheyre accomplishments when kheyre was a light weight tool used to keep hiraab from being prime minister and was discarded within 7 minutes when kheyre went against farmaajo.

Been ku nool baa tahay.
Farmaajo was 0. No money, Empty wadani talk. Murusades put him there to control him, but he showed vengeance to oust kheyre. He was never the same since.
Kheyre was the tie that brought the IC in touch with the government and kept his ties with those countries after he left. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo? Are you crazy? Kheyre was not a Horgal but the good cop while Farmajo/Fahad were the bad cop. Kheyre visited Federal leaders while Farmaajo was making plans against them. Kheyre was against an extension by principle. There is a reason why there was no substantial progress made before Kheyre and after Kheyre left.

cow

VIP
Farmaajo was 0. No money, Empty wadani talk. Murusades put him there to control him, but he showed vengeance to oust kheyre. He was never the same since.
Kheyre was the tie that brought the IC in touch with the government and kept his ties with those countries after he left. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo? Are you crazy? Kheyre was not a Horgal but the good cop while Farmajo/Fahad were the bad cop. Kheyre visited Federal leaders while Farmaajo was making plans against them. Kheyre was against an extension by principle. There is a reason why there was no substantial progress made before Kheyre and after Kheyre left.

Been ku nool.

If murusade can bring farmaajo to power why couldn't they bring a murusade to power in 2017 or even 2022. why couldn't kheyre even be in the final?

Shameless fantasist. From claiming ahmed guray to claiming jva to claiming farmaajo I even saw you claiming that murusade brought siyad barre to power.

Been ku nool 💯

Kheyre refused to support Garacad Port. He and Failmaajo can both take a long walk off a short plank into shark infested waters.

Anyway, by that time I hope Puntland left this hellhole.
Its true but that was not his decision to make, Farmaajo was trying to pit the states against each other, Garacad was privately funded not state funded, Kheyre had no qualms with any state leader he even visited youth in north Galkacyo, funded stadiums and met with Ahmed Madoobe

Been ku nool.

If murusade can bring farmaajo to power why couldn't they bring a murusade to power in 2017 or even 2022. why couldn't kheyre even be in the final?

Shameless fantasist. From claiming ahmed guray to claiming jva to claiming farmaajo I even saw you claiming that murusade brought siyad barre to power.

Been ku nool 💯

Ahmed gurey’s lineage shouldn’t burn you. The history of Gragn is beyond Somali history, all of the works around him are based on Hararge which has multuple ethnic groups. An Amhara scholar who wrote the history of Ethiopia from Nubians to Yakuno Amlak to Menelik and a Harari scholar who has copies of the earliest history of Harar preceding Ifat are in agreement that Gragn is Somali Karanle.

cow

VIP
Its true but that was not his decision to make, Farmaajo was trying to pit the states against each other, Garacad was privately funded not state funded, Kheyre had no qualms with any state leader he even visited youth in north Galkacyo, funded stadiums and met with Ahmed Madoobe

I thought kheyre was the defacto president? Why was that not his decision why is he listing to farmaajo who according to you was a tool installed by the powerful murusade kabal. or are your wild fantasies changing as you please.

Been ku nool.

Been ku nool 💯

Siyaad Barre was ousted by my uncle Cali wardheegley the founder of USC while Farmaajo was ousted by Murusade badbaado Qaran 🤣 History repeats itself kkkk. Murusade pledged never to bring a MX to Villa Somalia. Let’s see how far you will get.

1708299303443.jpeg

cow

VIP
Siyaad Barre was ousted by my uncle Cali wardheegley the founder of USC while Farmaajo was ousted by Murusade badbaado Qaran 🤣 History repeats itself kkkk. Murusade pledged never to bring a MX to Villa Somalia. Let’s see how far you will get.

View attachment 316812

Internetka waa mucjiso. Jiir oo is mooday libaax. Sxb you bring yourself to villa somalia once. Focus on that sxb.