Who will be the next Somali president?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Habar Ceyno- Forculus- Murusade-Karanle! A peacefull clan that never starts problem and is loved by everyone including Dir, RX and Darood. His dual citizenship shouldn’t be a problem as many of our politicians studied or lived abroad like Farmaajo for example.
That sounds like a golden ticket.

Jungle

VIP
I wouldn’t mind Deni as president
^^ @Step a side you see this guy he thinks he has a good chance to become pm under deni shuluq lol aspire to be like them or something

Your clan is dysfunctional from the top down saxib. You literally have HSM as your sole representative :pachah1:
You tell yourself that mate. Abgaal lama tirsan kartid try something else. If the president happens to be from another clan he has to make huge concessions. Tolka waa inu qanciyo, adiga maba u xisaabsanid madaxweyne ileen maxaa u haysa? in lugu isticmaalo ma ahane sidi condom oo liskaa tuuro. horee u dhacday :heh:

^^ @Step a side you see this guy he thinks he has a good chance to become pm under deni shuluq lol aspire to be like them or something

You tell yourself that mate. Abgaal lama tirsan kartid try something else. If the president happens to be from another clan he has to make huge concessions. Tolka waa inu qanciyo, adiga maba u xisaabsanid madaxweyne ileen maxaa u haysa? in lugu isticmaalo ma ahane sidi condom oo liskaa tuuro. horee u dhacday :heh:

Why you bringing clans and lineages into this? 🀣 Bruh I’m Karanle and your Gorgaarte. Our lineages speak for themselves.

@Macawisley is a smart man that is looking out for his clan’s future. No one wants to work with you lot anymore. It’s just gaajo, moryaanimo and international bahdiil🀣

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
The IC is willing to work with Kheyre. They won’t work with anyone else unfortunately.

- Debt relief
- Arms embargo
- Build the army and helped pay their salaries as well as government departments via his international partners
- Build stadium mogadishu via his international partners
- Build national theatre
- funded the maritime case via his International partners.
- Has no ties with UAE/Qatar instead has ties with Norway/ Brussels and Russia

The list is endless! He is literally the only one qualified as he has graduated from πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

I wish people stopped taking large scale events and projects that involved thousands of Somalis, from politicians to construction workers and attribute it to one man, who ever that specific man may be. This was a team effort.

Farmaajo’s biggest mistake was definitely when he replaced Khayre for Roble. The real kicker is that the whole reason for his removal was that Khayre pushed for a selection-election, while Farmaajo wanted a 1 person 1 vote election, only to accept a selection process in the end. What was the point then of making a money-hungry freak like Roble PM? Such a political blunder of epic proportions, as prior to that the Farmaajo & Khayre government moved like a well-oiled machine reminiscent of the Aden Adde & Sharmarke government.

Khayre’s dismissal and Farmaajo’s refusal to bribe the parliamentarians cost him another 4 years, but I’m 100% sure based on his continuing presence in Somali politics that he will be back in 2026 because the way his administration prepared those soldiers in Eritrea, the accelerated exit of ATMIS with the STP, Beileh’s financial plans, and the military relationship with Turkey tells me that everybody in the previous government believed they had another 4 years to finish their projects.

My money is on Farmaajo coming back in 2026, and this time with considerable amounts of funds to tip the scale in his favour as there won’t be a 1 person 1 vote election, so the only way to win is to play dirty. I also think this will be a lot more ruthless version of Farmaajo based on Ethiopia’s recent aggression.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Who would you like to be the next president?

what do you guys think of Hassan Ali Khaire?

What about Said Abdullahi Deni?

I am not fully aware of the political climate in Somalia.
Idk much about kheyre but as for deni he is a good pick during these times since this guy does not f#ck around and he would probably obliterate shabaab in like a year but the downside is that he would be biased between certain federal state.

HSM made history by becoming president 2 times
Kheyre made history after being overthrown in 7 minutes :dead:

Any sane person would much rather have the former as their sole representative
Go through this thread. More people rather see Kheyre lead than HSM. HSM’s 2x term in office is not something to be proud off :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
That guy talks too much if we get him we will have some serious heat on us, better not to risk it.
Somalis respect a man with a backbone. I know it's not the best but he has only made one blunder with his words in supporting Hamas (which let's be honest he's not wrong). I think he is good politician and could be a good candidate.

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
Im sick of this dictatorship. Give other qabiils a chance ffs