Why a certain community wishes to expand to the Green Valleys of Hiiraan from the dry red sands of Western Galgaduud.

We were the aggressors and lost, we shouldn’t have invaded and instead used proxy warfare and funded WSLF till victory just like how Djibouti got independence. Invading a sovereign nation got us in an arms embargo for 3 decades.
Siyaad Barre was a nacas for that but my messege and point still stands. We argue daily about qabiil but your qabiils lands are occupied by Xabashi khaansiir.

Last edited:
View attachment 258566

Ignoring that HG vs Ethiopia and HG vs America literally happened, both times forcing them out while the rest of Somalia spread their legs for shisheeye.
You all are funny, both of the wars, they we’re fighting their own individualistic needs, those countries we’re going against HGS, not against Somalis, they we’re against the formation of the HGS gangs who we’re literally sanctioning other somalis. In 1993, the reason why the US INTERVENED, Aidid( Aka HGS) were staving Raxaweynes, refusing any humanitarian aids to enter those areas, until the aids went through them, so basically their goal was to misuse the aids and corrupt, if Aided was the good guy, why did he attack Hiran after 4 years, when XL SURRENDERED THEIR weapons for the UN in 1993?Sometimes the 69iq is true, this mf was killing people, and when US intervened, he used the religion card, saying they are gaal, and the war against Us wasn’t only HGS but majority of fighters were non-HGS, motivated by religion. For the Ethiopia one; they weren’t against Ethiopia nor do they give a F, but since Abdullahi Yussif was the president, they couldn’t swallow that shit, anyway, I am not saying every HGS is bad or is cancer to Somalis existence, but as a collective group, they are a danger to all Somalis, just look at their politicians or their journalists, it’s hard to find them being for Somalis, and stop the idea of Slaving themselves, while slowing down the Somalia development. Plz, just tell me one good HGS, modern, past, even before the Universe existed. Wabilaahi Towfiq.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You all are funny, both of the wars, they we’re fighting their own individualistic needs, those countries we’re going against HGS, not against Somalis, they we’re against the formation of the HGS gangs who we’re literally sanctioning other somalis. In 1993, the reason why the US INTERVENED, Aidid( Aka HGS) were staving Raxaweynes, refusing any humanitarian aids to enter those areas, until the aids went through them, so basically their goal was to misuse the aids and corrupt, if Aided was the good guy, why did he attack Hiran after 4 years, when XL SURRENDERED THEIR weapons for the UN in 1993?Sometimes the 69iq is true, this mf was killing people, and when US intervened, he used the religion card, saying they are gaal, and the war against Us wasn’t only HGS but majority of fighters were non-HGS, motivated by religion. For the Ethiopia one; they weren’t against Ethiopia nor do they give a F, but since Abdullahi Yussif was the president, they couldn’t swallow that shit, anyway, I am not saying every HGS is bad or is cancer to Somalis existence, but as a collective group, they are a danger to all Somalis, just look at their politicians or their journalists, it’s hard to find them being for Somalis, and stop the idea of Slaving themselves, while slowing down the Somalia development. Plz, just tell me one good HGS, modern, past, even before the Universe existed. Wabilaahi Towfiq.
A bunch of excuses to say you all invited shisheeye because HG was controlling your cities. What’s the point of pretending otherwise. Of course HG care about their interest, which clan doesn’t.

There was no genocide against RX by Aidiid. The only people who genocided hundreds of thousands was Morgan and Mareexaan. This is well documented

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Bruh, HGs ARE cancer to Somalis existence, wlaahi, I have never seen an HG Somali, who isn’t tribalist, they were all raised qabiil, they have no vision other than the present, they fight each other Sacad vs Ceyr vs Saleeban, they don’t see themselves vs Amhara or Kenya, they don’t see Somalis vs The world, they see HG Vs XL Vs Mj Vs Abgaal, I may be bias but the clan that is anti-Somali after Isaaqs are HGS, they were the first to go against a loving president, Farmaajo, now they are the first to go against HSM, are they normal ? Or they just have a different culture than the rest of Us. Plz anyone enlighten me.
Are you XL btw?

Somali Saayid

VIP
I didn't even notice what went down in this thread, yaab were seeing daily threads were HG users bashing XL and vice versa. Did this all happen because of @The Midlands and @bidenkulahas' fallout?

A bunch of excuses to say you all invited shisheeye because HG was controlling your cities. What’s the point of pretending otherwise. Of course HG care about their interest, which clan doesn’t.

There was no genocide against RX by Aidiid. The only people who genocided hundreds of thousands was Morgan and Mareexaan. This is well documented
Very funny, as I said, Aided was genociding Raxaweyne, and this was the reason US FOUGHT against Aidid, your excuse for HGS AND Aided is the same as if the next generation of Somalis make an excuse for Alshababs by citing that they we’re fighting against Shisheye ( why would a shisheye come to our country?) yes foreigners shouldn’t be in our country, however when your brother is god cur iyo mas, you look for foreigners to remove them. Aidid was trying to copy Siad Barre and claim Somalia, which doesn’t make sense, he was just dumb, I hope he is rotting in Hell. Without him, Somalia would have been in a better place, literally he refused to even accept Ali Mahdi, who was a great man, and elected by the majority of Somalis. I didn’t know cancers can have human forms.

Matter of facts, he genocide all of the sourthern Somalis, I have heard that an XL mujahid kill him, may God reward my macrobian XL brother, and also burn in hell the Hutu genocider Aidid.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Matter of facts, he genocide all of the sourthern Somalis, I have heard that an XL mujahid kill him, may God reward my macrobian XL brother, and also burn in hell the Hutu genocider Aidid.
Everyone claims they killed Aidiid AUN. Quite sad really and laangaab behaviour. Qeybdiid was behind his death after the Sacad split.

Cayr supported him to the end, I’ll always be proud of the guy. He cleaned up Somalia from faqash and took a baadiyo HG to where it is today. May allah reward him for defending dalka, diinta iyo dadkiisaba from faqash and shisheeye

Kheyre and Sahal will make so many threads only to see total defeat once shit kicks off in hiiraan. XLow dagaal aa rabtiin lets see what caano you get from Ceyr.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Everyone claims they killed Aidiid AUN. Quite sad really and laangaab behaviour. Qeybdiid was behind his death after the Sacad split.

Cayr supported him to the end, I’ll always be proud of the guy. He cleaned up Somalia from faqash
and turned Somalia into the hellhole we call a "Federal Republic"

we were better off without him tbh.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
and turned Somalia into the hellhole we call a "Federal Republic"
Aidiid only came back to Somalia after the civil war had began Barre. Barre by the time he came was fighting multiple clans anyway. Saleebaan and Cayr had already been fighting him in present day Galmudug. And then there’s all the fighting in the North. The country went to shit a long time before him. And remained that way a long time after him. His legacy is defeating barre and liberating Somalia from the Kacaan and kicking out shisheeye. A lion of Africa

Cayr supported him to the end, I’ll always be proud of the guy. He cleaned up Somalia from faqash and took a baadiyo HG to where it is today. May allah reward him for defending dalka, diinta iyo dadkiisaba from faqash and shisheeye
He is burning in Hell, let us be foreal, when you die, if you see Aidid, just know that you are in Hell, yeah, you could be proud of him as HG, coz I said HGS ARE gangs and Gangs don’t have moral except what they call their own «broes code», or rat. If you are HG, and wanna be good? look around you, see if your family has a Stolen things, if you become the minority or the rare gem, avoid any Hg, don’t eat any HG house, and I wish you good luck, and try to reprogram yourself with Somalinimo, and Calaim the noble qabiils XLS , Abgaals, MJs or Raxaweyn. The repentance door is opened.

Somali Saayid

VIP
He is burning in Hell, let us be foreal, when you die, if you see Aidid, just know that you are in Hell, yeah, you could be proud of him as HG, coz I said HGS ARE gangs and Gangs don’t have moral except what they call their own «broes code», or rat. If you are HG, and wanna be good? look around you, see if your family has a Stolen things, if you become the minority or the rare gem, avoid any Hg, don’t eat any HG house, and I wish you good luck, and try to reprogram yourself with Somalinimo, and Calaim the noble qabiils XLS , Abgaals, MJs or Raxaweyn. The repentance door is opened.
Are you sayiing am not noble?

Ana Marehan Ibn Rulers of Somalia.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes because Abgaal didn’t xasuuq every Darood in Xamar and Middle shabelle lol. Or Xawaadle didn’t just dump 1,000 innocent Ogaden into the river to be eaten alive/ drowned. Come on, be realistic. It was a war and if anything HG have been easier to live and trade with in the last few decades.

Aidid let go thousands of Darood prisoners under barre. There’s always example of human rights abuses but he became a figurehead and most disputes and power sharing were done by the clan elders. He continually called for his fighters to avoid any Darood killings but instead just fight faqash and their remnants.

Just say you you’re a clan who’s a victim of HG and move on.

Trending