Why a certain community wishes to expand to the Green Valleys of Hiiraan from the dry red sands of Western Galgaduud.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wtf is this 😂 this is not even a jetty port
It’s the Hobyo fishing jetty but they’re using it to transport vehicles in the past two months since there’s demand from DDS and Hiiraan, even PL. The manager says they made the goods tax free.

Look at the sntv report, it’s being used by reer Hiiraan while our resident XL talk about garacad lol. Forget Xamar, Berbera, bosaso. Must be the taxes I can’t see why else

and turned Somalia into the hellhole we call a "Federal Republic"

we were better off without him tbh.
I couldn’t be bothered to reply to the cuqdad filled none sense that’s being spewed all over this thread, but saying Aideed was behind Somalia’s federalism could not been further from the truth.

It was Abdullahi Yusuf and MJs who created the clan federalism in Somalia we know today. Not Hawiye, Not Isaaq or Rahanweyn.

You also cannot scapegoat Aideed for what happened to Somalia. He joined the fight long after Abdullahi Yusuf led Ethiopians into Somalia in the 80’s and Genocides orchestrated by Siad Barre and his in-laws like Morgan were taking place all over the country.

All of this could’ve been avoided if Siad Barre and his in laws didn’t turn the country into a Cagdheer, Boon and Farastinii union.

Yes because Abgaal didn’t xasuuq every Darood in Xamar and Middle shabelle lol. Or Xawaadle didn’t just dump 1,000 innocent Ogaden into the river to be eaten alive/ drowned. Come on, be realistic. It was a war and if anything HG have been easier to live and trade with in the last few decades.

Aidid let go thousands of Darood prisoners under barre. There’s always example of human rights abuses but he became a figurehead and most disputes and power sharing were done by the clan elders. He continually called for his fighters to avoid any Darood killings but instead just fight faqash and their remnants.

Just say you you’re a clan who’s a victim of HG and move on.
Lol, It was wrong and every XL will tell you today they shouldn’t have done that, but there were Ogaden rebels in Hiran, that were mainly consisted of the Ogs refugees and Siad Barre gave them a lot of weapons, since XL was against his regime, these escalated war, the ogs rebels killed many XLS civilians, regardless of what, I agree we shouldn’t have done any revenge. Just go and read the reports in 1993, Aidid was horrible, and Somalia government needs to teach kids how dangerous this man was in history classes.

Lol, It was wrong and every XL will tell you today they shouldn’t have done that, but there were Ogaden rebels in Hiran, that were mainly consisted of the Ogs refugees and Siad Barre gave them a lot of weapons, since XL was against his regime, these escalated war, the ogs rebels killed many XLS civilians, regardless of what, I agree we shouldn’t have done any revenge. Just go and read the reports in 1993, Aidid was horrible, and Somalia government needs to teach kids how dangerous this man was in history classes.
Brother your being very hypocritical right now. XL Made a huge portion of Aideed troops ( second after hg) everyone knows this. You can’t get onto hg for aideed when your clan massively fought under him and supported him. This isn’t my beef to get involved but it just doesn’t look right

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
I couldn’t be bothered to reply to the cuqdad filled none sense that’s being spewed all over this thread, but saying Aideed was behind Somalia’s federalism could not been further from the truth.

It was Abdullahi Yusuf and MJs who created the clan federalism in Somalia we know today. Not Hawiye, Not Isaaq or Rahanweyn.

You also cannot scapegoat Aideed for what happened to Somalia. He joined the fight long after Abdullahi Yusuf led Ethiopians into Somalia in the 80’s and Genocides orchestrated by Siad Barre and his in-laws like Morgan were taking place all over the country.

All of this could’ve been avoided if Siad Barre and his in laws didn’t turn the country into a Cagdheer, Boon and Farastinii union.
Yet during this union your tol will given healthcare, schooling and social services and a stable Somalia.
If you wanted to take out MSB you did laakin that inter clan fighting and green line was not created by MSB.
Everything pre-battle for Mogadishu could be tied to him but what ensued he had no part in.

Somali Saayid

VIP
MJ have great history and sultanates, we controlled the hawyie lands, and MX were nothing and still nothing 😂
Please your President served my adeer and he needed Ethopian tanks to take Hawiye city.
We the mx didn't need to build sultnates we ruled them.

Show me the UNESCO world heritage site your tol built for i can show you mine.

Please your President served my adeer and he needed Ethopian tanks to take Hawiye city.
We the mx didn't need to build sultnates we ruled them.

Show me the UNESCO world heritage site your tol built for i can show you mine.
Bro there is no comparison between MX and MJ it’s like a crackhead trying to fight Gervonta Davis.

Brother your being very hypocritical right now. XL Made a huge portion of Aideed troops ( second after hg) everyone knows this. You can’t get onto hg for aideed when your clan massively fought under him and supported him. This isn’t my beef to get involved but it just doesn’t look right
So you are telling me XLS attacked Hiran with HGS? Well mercenaries have existed and still exists to this day, and I am not denying one or two wecel xl being with uncivilised people, but XL has never supported that guy and that was the reason he attacked Hiran. Are you talking about the initial union( USC) which was Hawiye rebel.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
there were Ogaden rebels in Hiran, that were mainly consisted of the Ogs refugees and Siad Barre gave them a lot of weapons, since XL was against his regime, these escalated war, the ogs rebels killed many XLS civilians
Very hypocritical. You can use the same excuse for every USC action. Which y’all were part of given you were loyal fighters for Aidiid after ur early rebellion was put down

Yet during this union your tol will given healthcare, schooling and social services and a stable Somalia.
If you wanted to take out MSB you did laakin that inter clan fighting and green line was not created by MSB.
Everything pre-battle for Mogadishu could be tied to him but what ensued he had no part in.
So we were supposed turn the other cheek while he empowered insignificant daroods like MX, Dhulo to steal our wealth and land while planting OG refugees all over the country? No thank you.

As if nepotism wasn’t an major issue by the 1980’s, Siad Barre, his sons and in laws tried turning the country into a back-alley for MX, Dhulbahante and Ogadens (by creating whatever that alliance consisting of those clans was called) while massacring anybody who questioned the injustice taking place all over the country.

You say Siad Barre didn’t create the inter clan fighting but he was openly instigating between clans all over the country.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

VIP
So we were supposed turn our cheeks while he empowered insignificant daroods like MX, Dhulo to steal our wealth and land while planting OG refugees all over the country? No thank you.
What wealth did you have that the state didn't build for you. Go ahead and tell me.

What wealth did you have that the state didn't build for you. Go ahead and tell me.
The wealth that was turned into hantiwadaag that was looted and empowered with Boons like your clan.

Fyi, when I say he instigated inter clan wars, I’m not talking about after he fled the country with everything that was in the treasury. I’m talking about the clan fights he instigated all over the country in the 1980’s.

Trending