Why a certain community wishes to expand to the Green Valleys of Hiiraan from the dry red sands of Western Galgaduud.

Ali Mahdi and Caydiid are responsible for the battle that happened between them, but what drove them and all the others to this point were the actions of Muhammad Siad Barre. Had he listened to the portfolio group and genuinely left all public office things would’ve been different.
Majeerteen are quite hypocritical themselves. They fought hg for galkacyo and it’s called ‘defending their city’, but when abgaal fights hg for their city, which no offence, is more significant, it is two hutus fighting. If galkacyo was the capital instead of xamar, the civil war would still be ongoing imo

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Beesha should evacuate the dry lands of Galmudug immediately, cannot believe we did not do this before. Suufinimo hold us back, singing and happy vibes won’t distract us anymore our eyes are open.

Matter of fact, the whole somali ethnicity should evacuate the dhulka guban aa wadan daxeeno. Kiinya illay Koonfurta Afrika inaan ucaradno waaye

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Somalia is headed to introducing proper federalism where each state (clan) will be reliant on their resources, a certain community whom are most notouriously known for claiming lands which they have stayed in even for a night has been endlessly screaming from Federal MP to random Elders that they have rights in Hiiraan. (Which they obviously don't).

There is reasons to these endless claims, it does not happen overnight. In this thread I will highlight few main points of their recent calaacal.

1) Laftagareen/D&M:

Ever since Laftagareen has taken reign from the weak Sharif Saakin, he has been implementing a Pro D/M administration throughout all of the districts in South West State from removing these red-eyed Iljeex from the parliament to physically taxing them inside Afgooye and other places where they linger while also empowering the real local clans (such as Biimaal, Tunni, Garre etc)...and also taking back any land they have looted during Indhacade era, Here is a very recent video of these Iljeex complaining about a Biimaal deputy district commissioner of Marka District who is in the process of returning land from these "farmers". I will not waste your time with a long video but a short clip explaining each point. Please listen to this calaacal. The first 2 minutes.

2) Western Galgaduud - Xamar highway:

Allah SWT is the most blessed when he planted Xawaadle clan in Hiiraan region where all the main roads go through our heartlands, From Matabaan to Mahaday District.... these red-eyes iljeex only access to Mogadishu is through Xawaadle, while we XL do not even need Mogadishu at all as we are not reliant on it and have moved our trade and business to the prosperous state of Puntland as well as our DDS brothers that border us. Unlike these Red-eyed Iljeex who consider DDS and PL as enemies.

View attachment 258532

An example of this, is when HG attempted to block the road that goes to PL from Guriceel in early 2021 from XL businessman, we retaliated immediately but capturing a HG truck that was carrying people and goods in Maxaas district. We held them ransom for $40,000 until HG paid it, guess what they did? opened the road to Bosaso and stopped fucking with XL.

Next post following this will conclude this thread with the remaining points...

Sxb the sheer arrogance of HG is why I hate them, no clan is perfect, every person has flaws, but this clan will not even recognize their flaws that r presented to them, so they want to paint a picture their 'allah' now as only allah is perfect, honest clans state their positive/negatives.

They still use the exposed 'darod n hawiye' inay afka isku geliyan while they move south n squatt, they think this strategy can still be used on hawiye who woke up long time ago.

No Darod has instigated any expansion or war with any clan but has remained totally 'defensive' is a fact no clan can deny post 91. So this idea they spin to other HAGS that their protecting them from darod is false when u see the facts from 91 till now. They even spin PL/JL are allies now using the same theme 'look their doing darodnimo' while the reality is 'both regions' united on the fact their 'regions' and want federalism. They will even unite with Hawadle who is a region and treat them equally the same as JL and any clan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kheyre they don't see their is no clannism but political survival interest between all clans in the regions, that's how puntland see's it, any clan outside the capital is a potential ally so we can protect our independence and control our land and people's futures not sit isolated while few hundred ppl in hamar have all the power. We want the govt to get to the point of 'reaching tuulos' and ppl see themselves n their clan with 'power' over their future.

No HG sees that, it's easy to repeat out-dated USC philosophy. I know what they do, pit darod on hawiye, then pit hawiye on hawiye by removing hawadle/murusade yelling HIRAAB and finally eliminating abgaal from hiiraab, finally turn on themselves, that's all their true strategy is.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Majeerteen are quite hypocritical themselves. They fought hg for galkacyo and it’s called ‘defending their city’, but when abgaal fights hg for their city, which no offence, is more significant, it is two hutus fighting. If galkacyo was the capital instead of xamar, the civil war would still be ongoing imo

U know habeenki bay soo galeen in galkayo, killed un-armed civilians like elders, business ppl, religious ppl, and anyone with a 'name or influential' in the community, i must repeat and will continously repeat, there is no war, i repeat not a single war pre-empted by darod clans post 91, it was purely defensive marki loogu yimi dhulkooda. I have yet to see a darod clan seeking land expansion post 91, and u know that, go look at all the conflicts, u will see the pattern emerge that darod are not 'invaders or seeking instability' for any non darod clan is undeniable. But darods are not 'pacifist' either like abgaal and will just be slapped, we will 'defend' ourselves

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will tell u HAGS if u want to be taken serious u need to accept bleeding facts.

1. Darod hasn't looted any non darod homes or businesses
2. Darod post 91 haven't instigated a single war or expansion

The only thing u guys can argue on is 'siyad barre' govt which was only 'dhulbahante n marehan' and they can argue they were 'defending' the 'state' not 'clan'. A leader has the right to target n eliminate all domestic/foreign threats to his state. Or else why isn't abi ahmed on trial for tigray war, why isn't america on trial for confederate war? u can't apply a standard to siyad that the rest of the world are free from, that will make u look 'clannish' again.

As for 88 bombings in hargeisa, the SNM thugs fought from civilian quarters putting their civilians at risk is totally ignored similar to what tigray rebels did in tigray. No joke, u guys argument on Darod is very 'weak' when assessed in the whole conflict.

U know habeenki bay soo galeen in galkayo, killed un-armed civilians like elders, business ppl, religious ppl, and anyone with a 'name or influential' in the community, i must repeat and will continously repeat, there is no war, i repeat not a single war pre-empted by darod clans post 91, it was purely defensive marki loogu yimi dhulkooda. I have yet to see a darod clan seeking land expansion post 91, and u know that, go look at all the conflicts, u will see the pattern emerge that darod are not 'invaders or seeking instability' for any non darod clan is undeniable. But darods are not 'pacifist' either like abgaal and will just be slapped, we will 'defend' ourselves
Oh, the hypocrisy I have addressed this before and will address it now no matter how much you try make us look like the big bad wolf you will fail.
Now let me ask was this defensive? these are 3 different Sources both gaal iyo Muslim and have the same storyline, Majeerteen were the initial aggressors and disruptors of peace using fellow daarood and the government when the opportunity presented itself. yet...
Screenshot (45).png

Majeerteen 1989.jpeg
mj CO 1989.jpg

Yet, Abdullahi Yusuf the majeerteen icon, straight from the donkey's mouth, wrote in his book 'Halgan iyo Hagardaamo' that when the government asked Sacad to join the wars against SSDF aka Majeerteen in the 1980s and plunge on to their xoolo and wealth they refused unlike the defeated Majeerteen in 1989 who jumped on the opportunity. read below and tell me who is the cancer in Somalia and disruptor of peace. Sacads retaliation in 1991 was completely justified and on par with what you did, do not play the victim when you were just given a taste of your own medicine.
AY 1989.jpg

No matter how much you try to put us in a bad light, Majeerteen will forever be the weakest, foreigner-loving anti-Somali clan and history has proven it on countless occasions. You and @Kheyre are nothing more than my victims and you will wallow in your hate till your deathbed.
@bidenkulaha @MenacingGeeljire @Rationale @Mckenzie @convincation

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Beesha should evacuate the dry lands of Galmudug immediately, cannot believe we did not do this before. Suufinimo hold us back, singing and happy vibes won’t distract us anymore our eyes are open.

Matter of fact, the whole somali ethnicity should evacuate the dhulka guban aa wadan daxeeno. Kiinya illay Koonfurta Afrika inaan ucaradno waaye
R u all gonna crowd Mogadishu and LS?
Go live in Hirshabelle or smt JL ain't for you people.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Oh, the hypocrisy I have addressed this before and will address it now no matter how much you try make us look like the big bad wolf you will fail.
Now let me ask was this defensive? these are 3 different Sources both gaal iyo Muslim and have the same storyline, Majeerteen were the initial aggressors and disruptors of peace using fellow daarood and the government when the opportunity presented itself. yet...View attachment 258626
View attachment 258629View attachment 258633

Yet, Abdullahi Yusuf the majeerteen icon, straight from the donkey's mouth, wrote in his book 'Halgan iyo Hagardaamo' that when the government asked Sacad to join the wars against SSDF aka Majeerteen in the 1980s and plunge on to their xoolo and wealth they refused unlike the defeated Majeerteen in 1989 who jumped on the opportunity. read below and tell me who is the cancer in Somalia and disruptor of peace. Sacads retaliation in 1991 was completely justified and on par with what you did, do not play the victim when you were just given a taste of your own medicine.
View attachment 258634
No matter how much you try to put us in a bad light, Majeerteen will forever be the weakest, foreigner-loving anti-Somali clan and history has proven it on countless occasions. You and @Kheyre are nothing more than my victims and you will wallow in your hate till your deathbed.
@bidenkulaha @MenacingGeeljire @Rationale @Mckenzie @convincation
Little Miss AMISOM the HG. She survives on Ugandan and Burundian muscle. When she ventures outside safe zone in Mogadishu, back to her the Mad Max territory of Galnus, she feels unsafe and travels back to the foreign administered colony. Every word you say is classic projection.

Little Miss AMISOM the HG. She survives on Ugandan and Burundian muscle. When she ventures outside safe zone in Mogadishu, back to her the Mad Max territory of Galnus, she feels unsafe and travels back to the foreign administered colony. Every word you say is classic projection.
feels unsafe but I displace you every now and then from your largest city, feels unsafe but you had to use foreign troops to settle clan scores and failed, feels unsafe and cries about my brutality to the UN, feels unsafe but makes hate threads about me(hg). oh how unsafe it feels.

repo

VIP
feels unsafe but I displace you every now and then from your largest city, feels unsafe but you had to use foreign troops to settle clan scores and failed, feels unsafe and cries about my brutality to the UN, feels unsafe but makes hate threads about me(hg). oh how unsafe it feels.
You are only capable of attacking civilians, immortalized as a savage even among Somalis. Now you are keeled over like a dog. Today that's what you are and remain.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
AMISOM-IN-Somalia-3 (1).jpg

:gucciwhat: tf is this next level lies, kulaha HG survives on amisom, what's next lies coming our ways, that HG rides on unicorns

repo

VIP
:gucciwhat: tf is this next level lies, kulaha HG survives on amisom, what's next lies coming our ways, that HG rides on unicorns
South Mogadishu is HG territory which they robbed from the weakling Abgaal. They took the airport, the port, the presidential palace, the major intersections and government buildings.