Why a certain community wishes to expand to the Green Valleys of Hiiraan from the dry red sands of Western Galgaduud.

Bruh, I don’t know what you mean Habar Aji, is it another HGS within HGS balaayada
Habaraji is a Sub Sub of HG.
Everyday a new thread about HG is made regarding how HG is mixno Somali ku soo korodhay when HG oo dhan howsha kumaba jiraan kkkk.

Lafaha Sacad ee dagaal furin ah lagu arko oo dhul furto waa
Nimcaale
Hilowle
Jalaf
iyo Qurdhaale

welina cabaadka Majeerteen ii Mareexaan ayaa yeeraya

Lafaha Cayr ee furimo lagu arko oo dhul furto
Ayaanle
Habaraji
Yabardhowrakace

welina Cabaadka Ogaadeen, Xawaadle, Mareexaan ayaa yeeraayo kkkkkk.

Lafaha Saleebaan ee furimaha lagu arko ee dhul furto waa
Reer Xirsi
Bah Abgaal
iyo Reer Muuse

out of 45 HG jufo 10 lee daarood ka arkaan oo ka cabaadaan kkkkk. War HG waa howl idin ka weyn. Ragga MAANTOODHAN cabaadka idinka yeerinaa oo dhulka idin ka cayrsanaayo waa raggaas keliya ka waran kkkkk. HG higleh hadey idiin soo daadan lahaayeen xaalka sidee buu noqon lahaa :mjlol:

Xawaadle waa bantu, waa hawiye, waa darood, waa leelkase. Depending on who u ask :mjlaugh:
So funny, everyone knows we aren’t Hawiye, nor darood, but our forefathers made a mistake to ally with Hutus, lol you said Bantu, every Somali knows that XL STANDS FOR THE BEAUTY OF SOMALIS, The warriors and the trusted ones, without us Hawiye would have been slaved. Adeer, wax aqli iyo xushmad maba lihidiin, today as an XL I feel safe at Mj house than Habar kintir. You call us that we don’t know who we are, but explain to me how did you get the name Habar kintir, don’t we use our Aabos lineage? This is a prove that you all are Dinkoes, mothered by a samaale daughter, who is the bad apple of the family. Habar kintir Alow hanuuni.

Everyday a new thread about HG is made regarding how HG is mixno Somali ku soo korodhay when HG oo dhan howsha kumaba jiraan kkkk.

Nimcaale
Hilowle
Jalaf
iyo Qurdhaale

Ayaanle
Habaraji
Yabardhowrakace

Reer Xirsi
Bah Abgaal
iyo Reer Muuse

out of 45 HG jufo 10 lee daarood ka arkaan oo ka cabaadaan kkkkk. War HG waa howl idin ka weyn. Ragga MAANTOODHAN cabaadka idinka yeerinaa oo dhulka idin ka cayrsanaayo waa raggaas keliya ka waran kkkkk. HG higleh hadey idiin soo daadan lahaayeen xaalka sidee buu noqon lahaa :mjlol:
Lol, they are irrelevant, coz if they were, I would have heard them, anyway, see you after Alshabab, we will finish you, uncivilised Habar kintir should be erased one and last time

HG are done without XL we freed them 91 from Farjano and now Hawadle becoming Daarood ally will finish them in Ethiopia. Garacad- Shilaabo-Baladweyne road will be used for Xamar too HG in Gobolada dhexe will be isolated 🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Nimcaale
Hilowle
Jalaf
iyo Qurdhaale

Ayaanle
Habaraji
Yabardhowrakace

Reer Xirsi
Bah Abgaal
iyo Reer Muuse

With Galmudug we can finally unite all 10 Cayr jufos under one military. No longer will only 3 of our subs be carrying our military strength and no longer will Cayr not be contributing in securing HG lands everywhere :salute:

Show us on this doll where the bad bad HG touched you :russ:
F2942D08-569B-4D10-8A5E-1F1AF377A28D.jpeg

HG are done without XL we freed them 91 from Farjano and now Hawadle becoming Daarood ally will finish them in Ethiopia. Shilaabo-Baladweyne road will be used for Xamar too HG in Gobolada dhexe will be isolated 🤣🤣
Yeah, XL should ally Darood, and you know Sayid Mohamed said when was asked, who is powerful Hawiye or daroods? He said the one with XL, and from today on, Hawiye should taste a defeat.

HG are done without XL we freed them 91 from Farjano and now Hawadle becoming Daarood ally will finish them in Ethiopia. Garacad- Shilaabo-Baladweyne road will be used for Xamar too HG in Gobolada dhexe will be isolated 🤣🤣
Delusion after delusion. You've given yourself and the daarood very high hopes.

With Galmudug we can finally unite all 10 Cayr jufos under one military. No longer will only 3 of our subs be carrying our military strength and no longer will Cayr not be contributing in securing HG lands everywhere :salute:
45 HG Jufos* Saruur is the latest new comer and came to GM with 30teknikos. A united GM front is not Something Xawaadle or MJ want to see.

Reality of matabaan district not online claims XL red iljeex blue. 50% of Habar aji moved Xamar abd Shabeelada hoose we r building ceel riig ah east matabaan beyond ilguuleclose to Qodqod. As they r small all they do is to ambush our cars like shabaab and then run to guriceel west side hawadle is taking over matabaan city itself

Last edited:
Reality of matabaan district not online claims XL red iljeex blue. 50% of Habar aji moved Xamar abd Shabeelada hoose we r building ceel riig ah east matabaan beyond ilguule. As they r small all they do is to ambush our cars like shabaab

fam you've lost it. I will not respond further as I have proved countless times that I am the one with the upper hand in Hiiraan and actively confiscating your land whether you make fake pie charts or not. Have a good day, I have nothing against the XL clan but we will settle our differences fair and square inshallah. until that happens keep beesha HG out of your af huuro.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Reality of matabaan district not online claims XL red iljeex blue. 50% of Habar aji moved Xamar abd Shabeelada hoose we r building ceel riig ah east matabaan beyond ilguule. As they r small all they do is to ambush our cars like shabaab and then run to guriceel west side hawadle is taking over matabaan city itself

How can you be this delusional when you’re nabadoons are having to sign a peace deal inside maxaas :dead:

Do I have to spell this out, it’s on TAPE lol

Trending