Why a certain community wishes to expand to the Green Valleys of Hiiraan from the dry red sands of Western Galgaduud.

What's your road from bosaso/ garacad to beledweyne?
We will build a paved road from south Shilaabo to Baledweyne i hope that Mx and OG to contribute to it. It's far from iljeex we call it dhulka qaaxada wich means the Hinterland this is why they are blocked from Mustahil and Shabelle.
Cagjar promised to implement this project.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Lol, nothing to hate on you, but every HGS NEED to be sent to rehabilitation centres, mad people, and I proved why I hate them and need to be stopped, wlaahi after Alshabab, we as XL we gonna have one and last war with HGS, to end your filthy one and last time, so that every Somali can live better, you all are a bunch of thugs and gangs. Everyone of you looks like Dinka, war somali maba tihiin
I for one will contribute send me the go fund me.

So you want a war? Bruh, you are just proving my point that HGS ARE cancer to the Somali existence, you all are uncivilised, even if we give you all the Somalis land, you will still keep fighting between you, Sacad vs saleeban vs Ceyr, coz you aren’t yet civilised, you all were laangaabs before 1990, and before colonisations, you all were under the great Macrobian Al majeertinia, while they even slaved you, the only Somali group that were enslaved were HGS. Today, you fight coz you want people to know, wlaahi if XL face you, you know, I didn’t say Xawaadle haddii wacad kaa reebin waran kaa reebimaa, so plz slow down, take the peace, everything happened happened, try to live normal Somali. Bismilaah.
you've made me laugh, I love my Xawaadle brothers but they need to be reminded who are the kings from time to time.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
We will build a paved road from south Shilaabo to Baledweyne i hope that Mx and OG will contribute to it. It's far from iljeex we call it dhulka qaaxada wich means the Hinterland this why they are blocked from Mustahil and Shabelle.
I thought you said you got beef with us after Faarmajo.
You even put us on the same level as those Habar animals.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lol, nothing to hate on you, but every HGS NEED to be sent to rehabilitation centres, mad people, and I proved why I hate them and need to be stopped, wlaahi after Alshabab, we as XL we gonna have one and last war with HGS, to end your filthy one and last time, so that every Somali can live better, you all are a bunch of thugs and gangs. Everyone of you looks like Dinka, war somali maba tihiin
If every single clan in Somalia joined forces I would still bet on HG. What’s the point of entertaining such rubbish if you’re xawadle. Before you fight the bigger HG muscle, why not Habar Aji. Instead of signing peace deals in Maxaas

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We will build a paved road from south Shilaabo to Baledweyne i hope that Mx and OG to contribute to it. It's far from iljeex we call it dhulka qaaxada wich means the Hinterland this is why they are blocked from Mustahil and Shabelle.
Don’t worry we’ll be bringing goods into beledweyne from Hobyo for way cheaper soon enough. If you want to lose even more business to HG you are very welcome :mjlol:

If every single clan in Somalia joined forces I would still bet on HG. What’s the point of entertaining such rubbish if you’re xawadle. Before you fight the bigger HG muscle, why not Habar Aji. Instead of signing peace deals in Maxaas
Abshir bacadle aun 'XLow Habarajaad la heer aheyd saad hirweyn(HG) horuu gasheen' :ftw9nwa: horta Habaraji ha iska celshaan then HG haka hadlaan

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We are asal somali. Unlike the bantu mixing mj and no offence to my hawiye walaalo but them too. We are right in the middle of Somalia so safe from bantu from the south and Oromo waqoyi and dds. We’re unlikely to have assimilated. Xawadle can’t even account for their abtiris!!!

Wtf is Habar Aji, anyway we know a war, we like wars, we do it as a living , we decides the winner of every Somali war, without us Hawiye is gone, and I didn’t say that, Sayid Mohamed said that, without us, Darood will have enslaved every Hawiye, and I don’t think HGS have any chance of surviving against full XL forces. XL doesn’t only live in Hiran Btw.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Abshir bacadle aun 'XLow Habarajaad la heer aheyd saad hirweyn(HG) horuu gasheen' :ftw9nwa: horta Habaraji ha iska celshaan then HG haka hadlaan
This is a habar aji that has migrated en masse to Barawe btw too. Surely shouldn’t be that hard if you have the numbers

Wtf is Habar Aji, anyway we know a war, we like wars, we do it as a living , we decides the winner of every Somali war, without us Hawiye is gone, and I didn’t say that, Sayid Mohamed said that, without us, Darood will have enslaved every Hawiye, and I don’t think HGS have any chance of surviving against full XL forces. XL doesn’t only live in Hiran Btw.
Habaraji ka xoreyso intaan first :russ:
Screenshot (61).png

We are asal somali. Unlike the bantu mixing mj and no offence to my hawiye walaalo but them too. We are right in the middle of Somalia so safe from bantu from the south and Oromo waqoyi and dds. We’re unlikely to have assimilated. Xawadle can’t even account for their abtiris!!!
What? XL abtiris is wel documented, I have never seen a good looking Hg unless they mix with us or other tribes, wax inkaaran

Why do you think the warrior Gene is most active in us kkkkk. The rest got diluted.

Trending