Why are Somalis less open to interethnic marriages than others

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Madows and central or west africans generally seem to be fine with people of their ethnicity marrying outside their group ,and I have seen this firsthand. But the same cannot be said for Somalis. We tend to be a more judgemental group by nature. I have seen sweet innocent posts of Somalis showcasing their foreign spouses receive a lot of hate from other Somalis. What causes this difference in attitude toward interracial and interethnic marriages?

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Likewise, Somalis as a Cushite ethnicity regularly intermarry with our ethnic kin like Oromo, Afar, Saho, Habash and sometime Sudania Because we are of the same racial stock.

The number one ethnicity that Somalis intermarry with, is not on this list.

Man said Saho-Somali marriage.

:dead:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
The number one ethnicity that Somalis intermarry with, is not on this list.

Man said Saho-Somali marriage.

:dead:
?? Saho are basically Afars and they intermarry with us when I went to Djibouti.

And Out of all ethnicities In the world, Somalis mix with Oromo the most.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
?? Saho are basically Afars and they intermarry with us when I went to Djibouti.

And Out of all ethnicities In the world, Somalis mix with Oromo the most.

You’re talking about Djibouti, who’s Somali population is a drop in the bucket in the total Somali population count.

Somalis don’t marry Oromo the most, let’s be honest with ourselves.

Khaemwaset

VIP
You’re talking about Djibouti, who’s Somali population is a drop in the bucket in the Somali population count.
Djibouti is just another Somali city, whatever happens here is not very different then others
Somalis don’t marry Oromo the most, let’s be honest with ourselves.
Go to any major Somali cities you will see the average half Somali being mixed with Oromo

Only Blacks care about this. Everyone else is satisfied with their own. J*ws just use Blacks as their foot soldiers to push their 'diversity' agenda. They want everyone to be mixed, so they become the master race. The funny thing is J*ws themselves also prefer their own and don't want to mix with Blacks.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
That danyeer probably gonna say Jamaicans

Your entire opinions on Somalis are based on where you live. The reason you think I’m gonna say Jamaican is because you live in the UK.

The reason you said Afar and Saho is because you’re from Djibouti.

:drakekidding:

I think it's because we have always been homogenous people. In the past somalis were not even open to marrying outside their tribe/ Reer let alone ethnic group.

As we have come to the west this has changed though. Interacial marriage, although not widely accepted in society, is being done a lot nowadays.

I live in London and whenever I go to my local shopping mall I will see at least 2 or 3 interacial couples.

Khaemwaset

VIP
A lot of Madow ethnic groups, are indistinguishable from each other physically. And they have cultures that overlap, such as Niiko, foods such as Fufu variations etc. Waa isku dad.
Not even madows can accurately tell what country the other comes from. They're literally from the same group of tribes in Cameroon 2k years back that went around Africa and the others in West Af are of the same stock