Why are Somalis less open to interethnic marriages than others

Blacks have low self-esteem and they are the slaves of the jews who want mixing. They are behind the plan for societies to fail. Ironically they themselves would be against mixing out.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It’s an invaluable resource. I’m grateful for it since a lot of people can’t say for sure where they descend from. Knowing you descend from honorable and noble people does something to a person’s view of themselves. I don’t mean being arrogant but it grounds you and makes you aim higher for yourself.

When you witness people going through hardships in life it’s most often their family that is there for them. I have a network that I didn’t have to go to school or work to build. By marrying another Somali my network size doubles or can even triple. It’s a strong foundation to have. As a Muslim I choose to see the good, acknowledge the bad and take the middle path in my view of it.
Good for you. It does nothing for me personally

West African men love race mixing because they think their women are ugly in comparison to other women all over the African continent and the world. That's essentially the biggest reason.

Blacks have low self-esteem and they are the slaves of the jews who want mixing. They are behind the plan for societies to fail. Ironically they themselves would be against mixing out.
Stay away from the white supremacist talking points. white men created entire new ethnicities in the Americas due to their "mixing". It's only "wrong" when white women mix with other men.

P.S. I've noticed that right wing ethnic men just ape right wing whites. That's not to say atavistic views don't exist outside Europe/UK/US; but there is no original version for diaspora types. Which makes them sound doubly weird. Because if a white man will abuse and attack white women for their political views, what more than a non - white man.

Trending