Why are there so few Somalis in France?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Haters. The thought of Somalis being well-respected and hardworking in France while they are known for welfare in Canada makes these ''''''''''people'''''''''' jealous
obamadatazz

Have you been to either Canada or France?

:camby:

I've been to France and I was not impressed. :francis:

I saw children throwing rocks at a black man shouting noiree noiree, not to mention they've got a stereotype as vicious for a reason.

Why are you so defensive @Thatsomaligirl, British Somalis have a better quality of life overall. People are migrating out of France to Britain, not the other way around. :drakewtf:

Also @Khathead i can assure you I've never been attacked for being Somali anywhere in Canada nor do Canadians have any hatred towards any group. Ffs are you really arguing that Somalis are hated in Canada?:dwill:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I couldn't imagine any of this shit in Canada.

http://m.france24.com/en/20140901-french-education-ministry-children-picture-sparks-racist-abuse

A bakery sells this:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This just happened this last week, if any Canadian politician thought to deny people an education based on what they wore, there would be mass protests. Instead the French came out with the a hashtag, something about there are bigger 'problems', so I guess the vast majority of France don't have a problem with what he said. Lol

http://m.france24.com/en/20160413-france-pm-valls-backs-muslim-headscarf-ban-universities

Here's a black politician being compared to a monkey.

image.jpeg

Yeah I'm sure Somalis aren't included in any of this anti African or anti Muslim sentiment, smh...

Canada isn't perfect but it's certainly not France.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Christiane Taubira gets racists taunts and resigns from her post due to a barbaric two tier citizenship law being potentially passed.

Whilst in Canada our Michaelle Jean is a Canadian hero.

Both black women from former French colonies both represented their countries well, but only one gets the respect of a government official.
8XUt7LilKZwOc.gif

Canadian prime minister

TfqzMvnePLv5m.gif

Vs Francois Hollande

image.jpg

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Have you been to either Canada or France?

:camby:

I've been to France and I was not impressed. :francis:

I saw children throwing rocks at a black man shouting noiree noiree, not to mention they've got a stereotype as vicious for a reason.

Why are you so defensive @Thatsomaligirl, British Somalis have a better quality of life overall. People are migrating out of France to Britain, not the other way around. :drakewtf:

Also @Khathead i can assure you I've never been attacked for being Somali anywhere in Canada nor do Canadians have any hatred towards any group. Ffs are you really arguing that Somalis are hated in Canada?:dwill:
LOOOOOOOL please you need to stop lying so much it's pathetic :drakelaugh:
Do you know how much money I could get if someone even dared to be overtly racist to me, I wish a would:mjkkk:
And please North America ain't shit compared to France, you can't compare the two.:heh:
We have free education, welfare, you can get the nationality easily if you work and your kids are in school , there's FREE healthcare for all, no Somali gangs so none of our youth is dying for no reason and we don't sell drugs either unlike what I've heard in north America:mybusiness:
So yeah don't be too bitter because we're living well here :mjswag:

Apollo

VIP
I face palm when I see Somalis dissing other Western countries and start getting competitive over where they live. Niggas, y'all from Somalia remember that.

I face palm when I see Somalis dissing other Western countries and start getting competitive over where they live. Niggas, y'all from Somalia remember that.

Not if you never stepped foot in somalia but still point taken.

Thatsomaligirl

Christiane Taubira gets racists taunts and resigns from her post due to a barbaric two tier citizenship law being potentially passed.

Whilst in Canada our Michaelle Jean is a Canadian hero.

Both black women from former French colonies both represented their countries well, but only one gets the respect of a government official.
8XUt7LilKZwOc.gif

Canadian prime minister

TfqzMvnePLv5m.gif

Vs Francois Hollande

View attachment 1905
Christiane Taubira didn't resign because of your a so called "two tiers citizenship":angryman: but because she disagreed with the dual citizenship deal, her problems with her party and the fact that she was in a anti-France group when she was younger, she basically bailed before it became a too big of a deal. And she's not the only poc in our government.:lebronwait:

And since you wanna compare the racism issues between France and Canada because you couldn't win when it came to only comparing our I'll do the same.
Let start with how the Aborignal population on Canada is treated shall we ;)
They've had to endure the most prejudice and still do, if you compare them to African Americans they're almost always worst of:
CHARTS_MAC04-Gilmore-494x1024.jpeg

I'll give you the link to the article I got this from :http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/out-of-sight-out-of-mind-2/
Man they sure have it bad plus I heard about the missing women of aboriginal descend that is just being ignored by the government, but no such thing as racism in Canada eyy:diddyswag:

Apollo

VIP
@Thatsomaligirl Canadian Amerindians / Inuits often live in the middle of nowhere with little job prospects while African Americans are mainly urbanized. Not sure if that is a fair comparison.

Thatsomaligirl

@Thatsomaligirl Canadian Amerindians / Inuits often live in the middle of nowhere with little job prospects while African Americans are mainly urbanized. Not sure if that is a fair comparison.

While that may be true, it remains a fact that they're heavily discriminated against.
And those that are trying to pass of Canada as a progressive haven and France as a xenophobic country are really just being dishonest.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

No word of a lie, I'd rather live in dignity in somalia than live with the French. :damedamn:
Also I'm Canadian, it's my country I'm not nationalistic but fr @AbdiJohnson likes to make Canada look like some kind of war zone. When in reality Canada is a boring but progressive country.

@Thatsomaligirl lets not get so personal :ftw9nwa:

I'm from Canada. It's my country. I proudly wave my flag and kiss it. I will never shy away from being patriotic.

Thatsomaligirl

Last month, France's Women's Right Minister compared Muslim women who wear hijabs to 'negres' who approved of slavery.
And do you think her comment was widely accepted? of course not! a couple hours after she said it there was a petition for her to resign, she retracted her statement afterwards that :pacspit:
you can see all that happened on twitter #rossignoldemission
Laurence Rossignol represent the white classist bourgeoisie feminist that only want a certain type of feminism for certain types of women, that's the reason afrofem and muslimfem exist today.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
And do you think her comment was widely accepted? of course not! a couple hours after she said it there was a petition for her to resign, she retracted her statement afterwards that :pacspit:
you can see all that happened on twitter #rossignoldemission
Laurence Rossignol represent the white classist bourgeoisie feminist that only want a certain type of feminism for certain types of women, that's the reason afrofem and muslimfem exist today.
theyre being twofaced- france w/ the highest pop of muslims in the west has many issues stemming from it but canadian politicians also want to ban woman from wearing the niqab nd start a tip line for 'barbaric (islamic) practices" for entirely fear mongering reasons

Thatsomaligirl

theyre being twofaced- france w/ the highest pop of muslims in the west has many issues stemming from it but canadian politicians also want to ban woman from wearing the niqab nd start a tip line for 'barbaric (islamic) practices" for entirely fear mongering reasons
I figured that out last night, I just played along and wanted to see how far they were willing to take, I was starting to get statistic ready and shit :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending